Ahri in Wild Rift takes on the role of mage and assassin. Ahri is a ranged champion that deals magic damage with the ability to use magic, charm and blink when using his ultimate. Ahri usually plays in the mid lane.
Ahri Abilities Info
Passive – Vastayan Grace
Receive a pile of Essence Theft if her spell hits the target. At 3 stacks, Ahri’s next spell hitting an enemy will heal her 30 (30 + 45% AP).
First Skill – Orb of Deception
Launches an orb dealing 40 magic damage (40 + 35% AP) on the way out and 40 true damage (40 + 35% AP) on the way back.
- Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Mana: 65
Second Skill – Fox-Fire
Launches 3 foxes that hunt nearby enemies and deal 40 magic damage (40 + 30% AP). Ahri gains 40% Movement Speed descending over 1.5 seconds.
Enemies hit by multiple fires take 30% damage for each shot of the outer fox the first time.
Fox-Fire prioritizes enchanted champions, followed by recently attacked enemies.
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
- Mana: 50
Third Skill – Charm
Blowing a kiss deals 60 magic damage (60 + 50% AP) and seduces the first enemy hit, sending them towards Ahri for 1.4 seconds.
Enemies hit by the Charm take 20% more damage from Ahri’s abilities for 5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana: 85
Ultimate – Spirit Rush
Rush forward and deal 60 magic damage (60 + 35% AP) to 3 surrounding enemies.
Can be used up to 3 times within 10 seconds before cooldown.
The dash distance increases with rank,. Prime priority bolt.
- Cooldown: 90
- Mana: 100
Ahri Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Ahri in Wild Rift can counter: Lux, Yasuo (Ahri countered a champion that has no stun and attack range lower than her)
- Ahri Weaker Against: Fizz, Annie (Ahri is weak against champions with the ability to stun and the ability to blink to close her)
Ahri in Wild Rift Build Guide
Ahri Runes Page
The best runes for Ahri are: Electrocute, Brutal, Regeneration, Mana Flowband
Flash and Ignite
Recommend Items for Ahri in Wild Rift to Build:
Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Stasis Enchant.
Ahri crafted these items to deal maximum magic damage to enemies and prolong your survival in combat. Buy these first 4 items for Ahri first to infuse magic power and reduce cooldown high. Lich Bane, Liandry’s Torment, Shadow Enchant, and Protobelt are situational for Ahri to build, converting it depending on your battle.
Here is the best Ahri in Wild Rift build guide to using in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Stasis Enchant.
- Ahri vs Marksman Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Protobelt Enchant.
- Ahri vs Tank Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Liandry’s Torment, Protobelt Enchant. (If the enemy team has tanks as the front line, Ahri in Wild Rift should make Liandry extreme to increase magic damage and armor penetration)