Aldous is a very dynamic combat hero, able to locate the enemy hero on the map with the ability to permanently enhance his attack power. Below is an analysis of his current skill set.
Skills of Aldous
Passive: Contract: Transform
After every 2 basic attacks, 100% of the damage inflicted by his next Basic Attack will be converted to a shield that lasts for 3 seconds.
The shield reaches 50% of the maximum HP of Aldous.
Skill 1: Contract: Soul Steal
He unleashes his energy to power his next basic attack, dealing 130/170/210/250/290/330 (+ 100% Total Attack Damage) physical damage.
He gains 10 Soul Stealing stacks when his Advanced Basic Attack removes an enemy hero, turret, Turtle, or Lord; 2 stacks for killing minions or creeps; and adds 1 stack when non-enemy units die within his range. Each Soul Steal stack increases this skill’s damage by 7 permanently.
When attacking minions or Creeps, the damage of the enhanced base attack is increased by 300%.
Soul Steal can stack up to 500 and he can deal up to 3630/3670/3710/3750/3790/3830 (+ 100% total attack) physical damage with Contract: Soul Steal.
Only the damage from this skill’s Physical Attack Reward can benefit from Critical Blows, while this skill’s base damage cannot.
Skill 2: Contract: Explosion
Aldous remains defensive for 2 seconds, immune to Basic Attack, and takes 50% Damage Reduction.
When he destroys a defensive stance with hand or ends a defensive stance, he deals 100/120/140/160/180/100 (+ 20% Attack Total Attack) damage – 200/240 / 280/320 / 35/400 (+40% Total Attack Damage) physical damage to surrounding enemy units and stuns them for 0.5 seconds – 1 second.
Damage and stun duration are affected by the duration of the defensive stance.
Skill 3: Contract: Chase Fate
Aldous gains sight of all enemies on the map for 5 seconds.
Press back: He dashes towards the enemy champion, temporarily preventing the enemy champion from recalling the base while he gains immunity to Crowd Control while dashing, and when hitting an enemy hero, he deals 400 / 550/700 (+ 100% Total Attack Attack) + 10% of the target’s maximum HP points to deal physical damage to them and knock the enemy back for 1 second.
Battle spells and Emblems
Petrify – Retribution
Assassin Emblem: Agility – Invasion – Bounty Hunter
How to build items for Aldous
- Endless Battle + Warrior Boots + Thunder Belt + Queen’s Wings + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
- Endless Battle + Rapid Boots + Haa’s Claw + Queen’s Wings + Thunder Belt + Rose Gold Meteor
- Beast Killer + Rapid Boots + Endless Battle + Thunder Belt + Dominance Ice + Brute Force Breastplate
Tips when playing Aldous
- As Aldous, your main goal in the early stage of the game will be to collect stacks with your first skill until you reach 25 minimum stacks to further increase your burst potential. Your blast towards the enemy
- Your skill 2 is both an important survival skill and a starter tool in that it gives crowd control and immunity to physical attacks, so take advantage of it.
- Your passive gives you a shield for each third hit based on the amount of damage you deal, so make sure to use your first skill when it comes to your third hit to take gets a bigger shield.
- Your ultimate can be used in two ways, the first is simply to use it to know the enemy’s location and the other to pick the enemy away from their teammates.