Alistar in Wild Rift is the tank and support, this champion has incredible defense speed and insane crowd control skills. Alistar often plays in Baron Lane.
Alistar in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Triumphant Roar
When Alistar takes damage, he restores 20 HP and allied champions around him get 40 HP. Killing or stunning champions with Alistar’s ability reduces the cooldown time by 8 seconds.
- Cooldown: 40 seconds
First Skill – Pulverize
Deals 60 magic damage (60 + 50% magic damage) to nearby enemies and knocks them up for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Mana Cost: 65
Second Skill – Headbutt
Dashes towards an enemy, dealing 55 magic damage (55 + 60% magic damage) and repelling them.
Can target turrets to deal 150% more damage.
- Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Mana Cost: 65
Third Skill – Trample
Deals 100 magic damage (100 + 40% magic damage) to nearby enemies for 5 seconds. If Trample damages an enemy champion 5 times, Alistar’s next attack within 5 seconds is enhanced to deal 40 bonus magic damage and stunned for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 11.5 seconds
- Mana cost: 50
Ultimate – Unbreakable
Removes crowd control effects and reduces damage by 55% for 7 seconds.
- Cooldown: 90
- Mana cost: 100
Alistar Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Alistar in Wild Rift can counter: Blitzcrank, Braum (Alistar can fight these champions by using his 2nd skill to knock them back)
- Alistar Weaker Against: Janna, Soraka, Vayne (To counter Alistar, a champion must be very maneuverable or have the skill to flip or slow Alistar)
Alistar in Wild Rift Build Guide
Alistar Runes Page
The best runes for Alistar are: Aftershock, Weakness, Spirit Walker, Pack Hunter
Flash and Ignite
The best items to build on Alistar are tank items that allow you to absorb as much damage as possible for your team. The first item to build should be a Winter’s Approach, and then second, you’ll want to complete Mercury’s Treads with a Gargoyle Enchant, and to complete your Core Item Build will be Zeke’s Convergence.
Recommend items for Alistar in Wild Rift to build:
Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zerek Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Warmogs Armor, Gargoyle Enchant.
This build will give you armor and magic resistance, allowing you to absorb damage from enemies. Buy these first 4 items first for Alistar to gain armor, magic resist, and healing. Randins Omen, Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, Glorious Enchant are situations for Alistar to craft. Turn it on depending on your match.
Here is the best Alistar in Wild Rift build guide to using in a different situation:
- Default build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zerek Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Warmogs Armor, Gargoyle Enchant. (The default Alistar build is best against other supports, tanks, and marksmen)
- Alistar vs ADC Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zerek Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Randins Omen, Warmogs Armor, Gargoyle Enchant. (Buying these items will increase your armor and reduce the damage from AD Champion more)
- Alistar vs AP Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zerek Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Adaptive Helm, Warmogs Armor, Gargoyle Enchant. (Buying these items will increase your magic resistance and decrease magic damage from AP Champion).