Fans of the Nexus Blitz mode are desperate to know what will happen when this fascinating game mode returns this summer 2020. Recently, Riot has revealed a series of information about the game modes that will be available with the Nexus Blitz mode 2020. Not only the old game modes, but Riot has also added a series of new challenges that promise not to be human disappointed fans.
ALL OF THE MODES
- Death Ring (Classic): Fight for survival in a circle of fire that gradually narrows on the map. The last surviving team wins.
- Death Paranoid (Paranoid): Fight for survival in a circle of fire that gradually narrows on the map when being caught by Nocturne’s Paranoia. Similar Death Ring, the last surviving team wins in the match.
- Death Ring (Brave): Fight to survive in a circle of fire that gradually narrows on the map and a random champion of each party will receive the Burning charm. The last surviving team wins. (Reminder: Burning! Is a buff that gives you attack speed, adaptive power, etc but also increases the damage you take).
- URF Arena: Every player is taken to an arena in URF mode! Kill the opposing team 2/3 times to win.
- Gift Delivery Teemo: Gift Delivery Teemo will appear randomly on the map. Attack Teemo to receive gold. The final team Teemo wins.
- Gift Veigar: Gift Veigar will randomly appear on the map and attacks players with Bending Space and Black Meteors. Attack Veigar to receive gold. Veigar’s team wins.
- Push the Car (Classic): Push the car by standing near it, pushing the car to the opponent’s works to destroy it.
- Push the Car (Attack / Prevention): Push the car by standing near it, pushing the car to touch the opponent’s work to destroy it, each team will have a separate car to push.
- Baoji Soraka: That is the new mode in this game, two Soraka machines will join the battle, but only one Soraka can leave (because one Soraka will be destroyed). Look forward to the spectacular healing and non-bananas!
- Damage Test: As in training mode, but you have to win when practicing with your opponent on a Teemo doll.
REWARD IN NEXUS BLITZ
- General Shotgun: A general shooting machine that can shoot you everywhere on the map appears at your base camp. Upon landing, deal damage and repel surrounding enemies.
- Blitzcrank: Head, minion, and allied super minions will have Rocket Hand skill for the rest of the game.
- Poro King: The Poro King appears to assist your team in pushing paths and attacking turrets. He would occasionally wheeze at his opponent and heal allies nearby.
- Battle Sleds: Players can jump on Battle Sliders to go anywhere on the map. The first one to jump in the car will be the driver.
- Angel Armor: Each player receives an Angel Armor effect for 90 seconds.
- Statikk Electric Shock: Each player receives a lightning strike on their attack for three minutes to help kill the enemy soldiers and champions.
- B.F Shield: Each player receives a giant shield until it takes full damage ..
- Super Dragon Wind: The whole team has a huge movement speed outside of combat and reduces the final cooldown for 3 minutes.
- Super Water Dragon: Heals and mana/energy when damaging enemy champions for 3 minutes.
- Elder Dragon: You can now finish an enemy below a certain threshold within minutes with the power of Dragon.
Riot Games is also committed to balancing and adjusting if the game is out of balance throughout the event.