Alucard is a Fighter / Assassin hero nicknamed Demon Hunter in Legends Mobile. This guy is known as an omnipotent person, alone can weigh the enemy team with a huge amount of damage.
What makes him unique is his passive, Pursuit, which lets him quickly approaches his target on the next basic attack, each time he uses a skill. He can be very dangerous in the mid to late game when farmed well, thanks to his mobility, lifesteal, and high attack damage.
Bio of Alucard
When Alucard was a small child, his ill-fated parents were murdered by evil demons. Not only that, but they also detained and tortured him for many days. This is really time living on earth but like hell, until he is rescued and raised by the demon hunters.
So from a young age, he was trained to become an adult devil hunter. Eliminate evil forces with indignation towards them. There are 3 taboos when becoming a demon hunter: Do not submit to any army – Do not forgive any demon – Never give up your duties.
Skills of Alucard
If hitting 1 enemy deals x1.2 damage. If it hits 2 enemies, it will only deal x1.1 damage. The next basic attack after each ability will deal x1.2 damage and move to the target. So, when playing Alucard, we usually use skill 1 and hit normally, then use another 2 and then attack again, you will not give the opponent the opportunity to escape.
Skill 1: Groundsplitter
Alucard will immediately dash forward and attack the target dealing 240 / 270 / 300 / 330 / 360 / 390 (+ 160%) physical damage to the enemy.
Skill 2: Whirling Smash
He swings his sword around himself, dealing 230 / 260 / 290 / 320 / 350 / 380 (+ 140%) physical damage to all enemies within the image range
Skill 3: Fission Wave
Alucard will increase your ability to suck health by 20% and target a certain target. If it hits the target, for the next 8 seconds increases your damage and lifesteal by 100%.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1.
Battle spells and Emblem
Purify – Retribution
Fighter Emblem: Bravery – Invasion – Festival of Blood
How to build
- Haa’s Claws + Swift Boots + Berserker’s Fury + Endless Battle +Wings of the Apocalypse Queen + Immortality
- Haa’s Claw + Swift Boots + Hunter Strike + Berserker’s Fury + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
- Raptor Machete + Swift Boots + Haa’s Claws + Berserker’s Fury + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
Pros and Cons
- Great damage
- Extremely good mobility
- Almost impossible to kill and escape from
- Has the potential to win a 1v5
- Quite weak early game needs to farm well
- No CC skill
- Weak against CC
Tips when playing Alucard
- Farm early, kill later
- Master your passive skill, Pursuit
- Don’t initiate: A common mistake for players are using their mobility from the passive or skill 1 to initiate a team fight. Let your initiators do their thing and save skill 1 of Alucard to escape sticky situations or for finishing off-targets.
- Always secure kills