Annie in Wild Rift is serving as the mage and supporter of League of Legends Wild Rift. Annie is a ranged champion that deals magic damage with the ability to use magic passively stuns, and withstand summons when she uses her ultimate skill. Annie often plays in the Mid lane.
Annie in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Pyromania
After using 4 skills, the next attack ability stuns enemies hit for 1.25 seconds.
First Skill – Disintegrate
Fires an exploding fireball in a small area, dealing 80 magic damage (80 + 80% ability power). Killing an enemy refunds Distintegrate’s Mana cost and halves its Cooldown.
- Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Mana: 65
Second Skill – Incinerate
Launches a fire cone that deals 70 magic damage (70 + 70% Ability Power) to all enemies within it.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Mana: 60
Third Skill – Molten Shield
Shields Tibbers or allied champions for 3 seconds, absorbing 60 damage (60 + 60% AP). Enemies that attack the shield take 25 magic damage (25 + 30% AP).
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana: 60
Ultimate – Summon: Tibbers
Summons Tibbers, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 60% AP) to nearby enemies. For the next 30 seconds. Tibbers deals magic damage, burns nearby enemies for 20 (20 + 10%) per second and attacks enemies for 50 (50 + 20% AP).
Tibbers Enrages (has 100% hash and 210% Attack Speed gain) when summoned, the enemy champion is hit by Pyomania or Annie dies.
Reactivate: Order Tibbers around
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
- Mana: 100
Annie Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Annie in Wild Rift can counter: Twisted Fate, Yasuo (Annie countered champions with no low mobility and inability to neutralize)
- Annie Weaker Against: Ziggs, Orianna (Annie is weak against champions with more ranged skills than her)
Annie in Wild Rift Build Guide
Annie Runes Page
The best runes for Annie are: Electrocute, Brutal, Regeneration, Hunter Genius
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Annie in Wild Rift to build:
Rod of Ages, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rylias Crystal Scepter, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
Annie builds these items to deal maximum magic damage to enemies and prolong her survivability in teamfights. Buy these first 4 items first for Annie to deal high magic damage, restore mana, and slow enemies. Luden’s Echo, Liandry’s Torment, and Awakened Soulstealer are situational for Annie to build, converting it depending on your mix.
The best items to build for Annie are the ones that maximize your magic power damage from skills. The first item to build is the Rod of Ages, and then second, you will want to complete the Ionian Boots of Lucidity using Stasis Enchant, and to complete your Core Item Build will is the Stasis Enchant.
Here are the best Annie in Wild Rift builds to use in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Rod of Ages, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rylias Crystal Scepter, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
- Annie vs Marksman Build: Rod of Ages, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rylias Crystal Scepter, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Protobelt
- Annie vs Tank Build: Rod of Ages, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rylias Crystal Scepter, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Liandry’s Torment, and Protobelt.