Ashe in Wild Rift is in the marksman and support role. Ashe is a champion that has a range of physical damage with a slow arrow, fast attack speed, and his ultimate stun. Ashe is often played in Dragon lane.
Ashe in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Frost Shot
Attacks and damaging abilities slow the hit target by 15% for 2 seconds. Attacks against enemies slowed by Frost Shot deal 210% more damage (10% + 100% chance of crit).
Ashe’s critical hits do not deal additional damage. Instead, they increase the Frost Shot’s slow by 30%, decreasing over time.
First Skill – Ranger’s Focus
Passive: Stores 2 Focus points while Ranger’s Focus is inactive. Attacks grant an additional amount of Focus (up to 6). The stacks fall out one by one.
Active: Over the next 6 seconds, attacks drain a target amount to shoot with + 25% Attack Speed and hit the target with a series of arrows dealing 115% damage.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
- Mana: 50.
Second Skill – Volley
Fires 5 arrows in a cone, dealing 78 physical damage (20 + 100% attack damage).
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Mana: 50.
Third Skill – Hawkshot
Shoots a hawk soul that can fly infinitely far and quickly reveals the units it flies over.
Recycle: Explodes the hawk, giving visibility to the area around it for 5 seconds. Units caught in explosives are initially revealed for 3 seconds.
- Cooldown: 45 seconds.
Ultimate – Enchanted Crystal Arrow
Launches an arrow of crystal ice that stuns the first champion hit and deals 200 magic damage (200 + 100% magic damage). The stun duration lasts from 1.5 to 3.5 seconds, gradually increasing with the distance of the arrow.
Retransmission: Hold and drag to control the arrow’s flight path. Arrows can only deviate from its initial launch angle by a fixed amount. Press the cancel button to stop driving.
- Cooldown: 65 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Ashe Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Ashe in Wild Rift can counter: Jinx, Jhin, Miss Fortune (Ashe fights champions with short attack range and low mobility)
- Ashe Weaker Against: Ezreal, Graves, Vayne (Against Ashe, the champion must have the skill of approaching her when fighting)
Ashe in Wild Rift Build Guide
Ashe Runes Page
The best runes for Ashe are: Conqueror, Triumph, Spirit Walker, Sweet Tooth
Flash and Heal
Recommend items for Ashe in Wild Rift to build:
Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runnaans Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
Ashe builds these items to inflict maximum physical damage on enemies and prolong teamfight survivability. First, buy the first 4 items for Ashe to deal high damage, increase speed, lifesteal, multi-target, and crit. Mortal Reminder, Phantom Dancer, Rapid Fire Cannon, and Death Dance are situational for Ashe to build, switch it depends on your match up.
Here are the best Ashe in Wild Rift build guide to use in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runnaans Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Ashe vs Fighter Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runnaans Hurricane, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Ashe vs Tank Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runnaans Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.