Aurora is a crowd control mage hero, burst damage with the nickname Queen of the North. She’s rarely picked, however, having her in the team as second mage or support is very helpful for the team as she provides large AoE Crowd Control and Burst to finish enemies off. She holds very high potential, and pretty easy to play with. Learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills in the latest season.
Bio of Aurora
Aurora was born in a great storm with the special power to control ice and snow. This is the beautiful queen of the cold far north (Northgall), responsible for governing and protecting a part of the Geographical Dawn. Although always present on this land, our queen is indifferent, never paying attention to the conflicts and fierce conflicts between Franco and Bane.
Born very special and possessing supernatural powers, she is one of the four powerful people responsible for protecting the world, ensuring the integrity of the territorial border as well as being safe from the cracks. No and evil monsters. Unfortunately, in a fierce battle, she lost an arm and her close knight. After this great shock, the female shopkeeper was cold and always had a sad face, it was very rare to see a smile on her lips. Every time she rode in the winds, only the cold hiss and snow fell.
Skills of Aurora
Passive: Pride of Ice
Passive Pride of Ice helps each cast to accumulate an additional layer of ice. Until the accumulation of 4 stacks will cause the target hit to freeze and take additional damage.
Skill 1: Frost Shock
Aurora shoots an ice bullet forward in the indicated direction. Hit the target will instantly explode to deal 300 (+ 130%) magic damage, and slow all enemies around the affected area.
Cooldown: 4 seconds.
Skill 2: Bitter Frost
She deals 430 (+ 180%) magic damage to the targeted target and reduces movement speed by 80% for 1.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Skill 3: Cold Destruction
Aurora will summon a giant arctic ice sheet falling from the sky to the correct location, causing all enemies within range to suffer 900 (+ 180%) magic damage and slow. The surrounding victims also slow down and take 450 (+ 90%) magic damage.
Cooldown: 40 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems
Flicker – Sprint – Purify – Flameshot
Mage Emblem: Agility – Catastrophe – Mystery Shop
How to build items for Aurora
- Arcane boots + Lightning Truncheon + Glowing Wand + Holy Crystal + Divine Glaive + Blood Wings
- Clock of Destiny + Magic Shoes + Lightning Truncheon + Ice Queen Wand + Concantreated Energy +Blood Wings
- Demon Shoes + Fleeing Time + Lightning Truncheon + Divine Glaive + Holy Crystal + Blood Wings
- Passive gives her the ability to freeze wide – freezing the entire opponent squad if all opponent players are close together.
- 3 skills of Aurora all have slow effects, perfect for assisting teammates in chases.
- The ultimate has extremely high damage.
- She will be a formidable hero if the player knows all about her.