If you want to start playing B4B, you need to divide your party into four roles. There’s nothing in the game that explicitly states this or even encourages “classroom” play – but you really need to do it. If everyone in your party uses the same gun, you’ll quickly run out of ammo. With Veteran difficulty, you need your party players to focus on healing, dealing direct damage, dealing slick damage, and generating bonuses for dropped items.
Veteran Difficulty Guide
Defeating the Veteran difficulty requires playing with more teamwork. You can’t just play as a one-size-fits-all DPS gunner. You’ll need to work with other players and complete roles – we’ve divided roles into four general classes. You will need a Sniper to deal direct damage to weak points. You will need a Shotgunner to stop bosses and kill hordes faster. Medics keep your party healthy, while Scavengers use privilege cards to generate more resources for your entire party.
Even if you’re playing as a specific class, there are two cards everyone should think about getting. Breakout allows you to break out of siege without defensive tools. That is optional. Front! is necessary. This card completely removes friendly flames while crouching – you cannot deal damage from friendly flames or take it. It is absolutely one of the best, most important cards for high-difficulty runs.
General Cards you will really want:
- Down In Front !: While crouching, you neither take nor deal damage from Friendly Fire. +10 health
- Breakout: Hold the [X] button to free yourself from Grabs. +50% cooldown on the breakout. (60 seconds base).
Sniper Build – B4B
Pick a card that improves damage to Weakspots and rewards Sniper Rifles.
Best Character: Jim (Precision Kills gives Jim 2.5% stacks of damage until he takes damage. + 25% Sights aiming speed. + 10% weakness damage of the team
Best gun: Barret M95, Phoenix 350L
- Ridden Slayer: +20% Weakness Damage
- Hyper-Focused: 50% Weakness Damage, -75% Movement Speed ADS
- Guns Out: 50% weapon swap speed, -5% damage resistance
- Two Is One and One Is None: You can equip a Primary Weapon in your Secondary position. -25% swap speed.
- Stock Pouch: +30% Sniper Ammo Capacity, +10% Sniper Rifle Damage
- Trigger Control: +25% Accuracy with Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles.
- Controlled Movement: +40% Movement Speed when aiming down the line of sight with a Sniper Rifle.
- Patient Hunter: Every second you Close Your Eyes Look Down deals 10% more damage (up to 3 stacks).
- Knowledge Is Power: +10% weakness damage. Allows the player to see the damage they deal and the enemy’s health bar.
- Admin Reload: When you store your weapon, it reloads. -15% ammo base.
Shotgunner Build – Veteran difficulty
Choose cards and accessories that give you bonuses for Shotguns and cause + Stagger.
Best Character: Holly restores 10 Stamina when she kills Ridden. +10% Damage Resistance. +25 Team Stamina.
Best Gun: Shotgun Super 90, HP Mag (+50% Magazine Size, +50% Bullet Stumble
- Rolling Thunder: +35% Movement Speed with Shotguns, +10% Damage with Shotguns
- Scattergun Skills: +40% Reload Speed with Shotguns.
- Buckshot Bruiser: When using Shotguns, gain Temporary Health for each hit.
- Numb: Gain +15% Damage Resistance while you have Temporary Health.
- Shell Carrier: +30% Shotgun Ammo Base, +10 Shotguns Damage
Medic Build – B4B
Choose cards that allow you to heal faster and heal more.
Best Character: Mother (Mother can instantly revive teammates once per level. +1 Support Inventory. +1 Team Life.)
Best Gun: Any Assault Rifle, SMG, Shotgun, Shotgun
- Medical Professional: First Aid and Defibrillator also heal 15 Injury Damage and 1 Extra Life.
- Rousing Speech: +225% Revival Speed, +20% Missing Damage Reduction (Party Effect), TERMINATE: Attack accessory
- Combat Medic: +50% Cast Speed, Heals allies plus 20 Health when you revive them.
- Medical Expert: +15% Healing Effect When you use a Health Accessory, you gain 15% Movement Speed for 15 seconds.
- EMT Bag: + Healing Effect + 40%, Physical Effect -20%
- Charitable Soul: Healing an ally also applies 50% of the effect to you.
- Poultice: When you use the Health Accessory, the target heals for 20 more Health over 30 seconds.
- Group Therapy: When you use the Health Accessory, all allies gain 5 Health.
Scavenger – Veteran difficulty
Choose cards that make ammo, sub, guns, and everything else appear more often in Veteran difficulty.
Best Character: Hoffman (Hoffman has a chance to find ammo whenever he kills Ridden. +1 Attack Inventory. + 10% Max Team Ammo Base)
Best Gun: Any Assault Rifle, LMG, Shotgun
- Ammo Scavenger: You can sense Ammo nearby. More bullets spawn.
- Ammo For All: +10 Team Ammo Base
- Utility Scavenger: You can sense some nearby Quick Accessories. More Quick Accessory appears.
- Support Scavenger: You can sense nearby Assistive Accessories. More Support Accessories appear.
- Weapon Scavenger: You can sense weapons nearby. More weapons appear.
- Offensive Scavenger: You can sense nearby Attack Accessories. More Attack accessories will appear.
- Pyro: +100% Fire Damage. Killing with fire gives you 3 temporary Health. You can feel flammable objects nearby.
- Bomb Squad: +100% explosion damage. + 35% Explosive resistance.
- Improvised Explosive: +75% accessory damage, -25% swap speed