Balmond is a Fighter / Tank hero nicknamed Berserker in the Mobile Legends. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills of Balmond the latest season.
Bio of Balmond
The Orcs of the Blood Tribe is known to the world as the hybrid offspring of the Blood Demon and other demons. In their bodies, their blood is highly complex, and mysterious magic used to infect predators and other animals. They are always bloodthirsty with an aggressive instinct, not afraid of any enemy. One of the strongest is named Balmond.
Skills of Balmond
The passive restores up to 4% of HP each time a minion or jungle monster kills. Restores 10% of maximum health when defeating an enemy champion.
Skill 1: Soul lock
Balmond will immediately rush to attack an enemy dealing 150 (+ 60%) physical damage along the way. Once you have swept the target, stopping yourself will slow the victim by 60% of the movement speed for 2.5 seconds.
Skill 2: Cyclone Sweep
Within 3 seconds he will continuously swing a large ax in his hand to deal 80 (+ 37%) physical damage to all enemies in the surrounding area.
Skill 3: Lethal Counter
Balmond will wield his large ax and forcefully attack the enemy in a cone, dealing true damage equal to 350 (+ 50%) physical damage. the spear cannot be countered by armor). Also adds 20% to the health of the previous enemy. Not only that but also causes a slow effect of 60% of the victim for 2 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1.
Battle spells and Emblems
Petrify – Vengeance
Fighter Emblem: Bravery – Invasion – Festival of Blood
How to build
- Cursed Helmet + Warrior Boots + Oracle + Immortality + Bloodthirsty King + Wings of the Apocalypse Queen
- Berserker’s Fury + Malefic Roar + Warrior’s Boots + Blade of Despair + Bloodlust Axe + Immortality
- Demon’s Advent + Warrior’s Boots + Blade of the Heptaseas + Oracle + Bloodthirsty King + Blade Armor
Pros and cons
- AoE damage
- Critical procs well with your 2nd skill
- Good Crowd Control
- Regenerates HP for every minion and hero slain
- Initiator type
- Squishy in the early game
- Lack of ability effects
- Slow Mobility
Tips when playing Balmond
- He is really strong in the early game. Too aggressive is not advisable. If you think you have an advantage then carefully take it, he is not a tanker early in the game but he can definitely do some damage to enemies, especially wizards and goodies. radiation. You can use the hunter’s knife to go jungle and eat fast. Killing minions while near turrets is a good move to prevent you from being ambushed. If you have cleared roads and jungle, you can visit other roads to help them kill or push.
- In the mid-game, start pushing lane and killing turtles. You can now join team fights because you are currently very durable. If you go alone, be careful, always check the map.
- At the late game, you can now endure the enemy team’s attacks and skills while dealing some damage. Make sure you live after a team fight so that you can push and win. Using the ultimate of Balmond will help a lot in teamfights. At this point, making a mistake is very important, one mistake will lead to failure.