Johnny Cage is the funniest character in Mortal Kombat 11 and his deaths are worth watching. He uses green energy of some sort of magic to power his kicks and punches. In this MK11 Cage Combo Guide, you will learn his combos and learn about the controls to perform them. Johnny favors panache, big kicks, and combo punches. Johnny is the best in it. He can unleash a powerful kick, jump and punch with full force and use magical blue energy to stun opponents. You need to stay close to your opponent when you are playing Johnny.
Johnny Cage Combos Tutorial
- Post Credit – Square – Triangle – Square
- Fix In Post – Square – Triangle – O
- Comedy And Tragedy – Triangle – O – O
- Bad Scripts – Triangle, O, O, D-pad U + O.
- Sell Out – X, O, D-pad D + X.
- King Of A Big Deal – D-pad L + X, O, O, D-pad U + O.
- Pissed Off – D-pad D + D-pad R + D-pad L + O.
- Straight Froceball – D-pad R + D-pad L + Triangle.
- The Gist Of My Fist – D-pad R + Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Cage Match – X, O, D-pad U + X.
- Making Headlines – D-pad + X, O, D-pad + X + O.
- Wing Man – D-pad R + O, O.
- Directors Cut – D-pad L + X, O, O.
- Caged Rage – D-pad D + D-pad R + O.
- Tear Jerker – D-pad R + O, X.
- Shadow Kick – D-pad L + D-pad R + O
- Flippy Kick – D-pad D + D-pad L + X.
Johnny Cage requires a lot of movement in battle, he doesn’t have any weapons that can help him maintain his distance and avoid incoming projectiles. I can say Johnny’s cage is best if you really want to test your Mortal Kombat 11 skills, it’s about punching and kicking, plus a little bit of magic. One thing is that if you can activate the combo at the right time, the opponent will be difficult to dodge if done at the right time, you will not be able to cancel your attack.
Johnny Cage Fatality 1: Mr. Cage’s Neighborhood
The first Johnny Cage Fatality in Mortal Kombat 11 was performed at close range by pressing Forward, Back, Down, Down, Back Kick.
This has to be one of the favorites due to the absurdity. Johnny Cage punched an opponent in the back, then kicked their entire bottom half clean. Damaged bone structure. Then, he used the other half of his enemy to do a really bad ventriloquism act. The crowd hated it, and the poor corpse was thrown a tomato in the face.
Fatality 2: Who Hired This Guy?
The second Johnny Cage Fatality in Mortal Kombat 11 is also one of the close range, made possible by entering Forward, Down, Forward, Front Punch (Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch).
This Fatality begins with a simple punch. Unfortunately, the punch only takes the opponent’s jaw away and Johnny’s crew demanded it is done again. The second punch broke his neck a bit, but it was still not good enough when Cage was dissatisfied. However, the third time is a charm, as the opponent’s head falls in Johnny’s fist. Then he threw his head at the camera, to create a dramatic effect.