The tank hero of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang named Baxia, Mystic Tortoise, was officially launched from 15:00 October 8, 2019, for 599 Kim Diamond or 32,000 BP.
Skills of Baxia
Passive: Baxia Mark
Baxia is blessed with the ability of the Mystic Spirit Seal to reduce damage taken. Damage reduction increases with the hero rank. At the same time, his ability will decrease the target’s recovery.
Skill 1: Baxia-Shield Unity
He crouched in the shield and rolled forward. When hitting a target, he will deal magic damage, stun and slightly repel the hit targets. When rolling use this skill again to jump to cross terrain or avoid enemy soldiers. When jumping, if there is a target hero below, he will dash at them, dealing magic damage that stuns and slightly repels the hit targets.
Skill 2: Shield of Spirit
Throws the shield forward (disappears upon hitting a champion or jungle monster). Deals magic damage according to their maximum HP to the target and the minions it passes through, marking the target and slowing them. This skill will be used again in a short amount of time. If the target is hit, the ability cooldown will be reduced.
Skill 3: Tortoise’s Puissance
Baxia unleashed her shield and frantically charged forward, increasing movement speed and leaving lava on the ground, dealing magic damage to the target standing on it. While active, passive damage reduction is enhanced.
Battle spells and Emblems
Petrify – Sprint
Tank Emblem: Firmness – Fortress – Tenacity
How to build
- Magic Shoes + Glowing Wand + Cursed Helmet + Genius Wand + Blood Wings + Immortality
- Awe Mask + Warrior Boots + Glowing Wand + Cursed Helmet + Brute Force Breastplate + Immortality
- Magic Shoes + Ice Queen Wand + glowing Wand + Cursed Helmet + Brute Force Breastplate + Immortality
Tips when playing Baxia
- Jump to the next obstacle using your first skill (unity shield). Use it to intercept your enemies and protect your allies.
- If the first skill doesn’t work, you can use a shadow mask or a courageous mask. The courageous mask can increase your movement speed.
- Use Azure blade on your skill 2 to take extra damage every 1.5 seconds. You can use skill 2 from basic attacks to active items multiple times.
- In the early game, Baxia can be with the team’s ADC and stay safe while moving on the map and use her durability to make 1v1 lane matches in his team’s favor. Go gank and help his teammates get kills.
- As the towers began to descend and teams began to group, he began to shine. Team up with your team to work together, with him initiating fights and weakening his enemies while his allies take advantage of his crowd control.
- Remember to lead the charge, but don’t do it alone. As a tank, Baxia can take a considerable amount of damage before dying, but he has a relatively low amount of damage done and needs to protect his allies, who are capable of killing them. enemies he is in control of and lock them up.