Blitzcrank in Wild Rift takes on the tank and support role. Blitzcrank is a champion with a stun, knock, and high armor ult. Blitzcrank is usually played in the lane of Baron.
Blitzcrank in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Mana Barrier
Gain a shield that absorbs 104 damage (30% Mana) for 10 seconds when falling below 35% Health.
- Cooldown: 50 seconds
First Skill – Rocket Graab
Firing the right-hand deals 80 magic damage (80 + 80 magic damage) and pulls the target to Blitzcrank.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Mana: 100
Second Skill – Overdrive
Gain 70% descending movement speed and 30% attack speed for 4 seconds.
When Overdrive ends, Blitzcrank is slowed by 30% for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Mana: 75
Third Skill – Power Fist
Power up his next attack to critically strike dealing 105 physical damage (180% physical damage) and knocking down the target.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Mana: 25
Ultimate – Static Field
Passive: While Static Field is on cooldown reduction, attacks that mark enemies deal 40 magic damage (40 + 15% magic damage) after 1 second.
Active: Deals 250 magic damage (250 + 80% magic damage) to nearby enemies and silences them for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Mana: 100
Blitzcrank Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Blitzcrank in Wild Rift can counter: Janna, Nami, Soraka (Blitzcrank is easy against champions with low health and is easy to catch using the first skill).
- Blitzcrank weaker against: Alistar, Braum, Ezreal (To fight Blitzcrank, you need to block his first skill or use your skill to escape if you are dragged).
Blitzcrank in Wild Rift Build Guide
Blitzcrank Runes Page
The best runes for Blitzcrank are: Aftershock, Weakness, Spirit Walker, Pack Hunter
Flash and Ignite
The best items to build on Blitzcrank in Wild Rift are the various items that will help you capture more enemy players with your hero abilities. The first item to build is Protect’s Vow, and then secondly, you’ll want to complete Mercury’s Treads with Zeke’s Convergence, and to complete your Core Item Build will be the Glorious Enchant.
Recommended Items for Blitzcrank in Wild Rift to build:
Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Warmogs Armor, Glorious Enchant.
This build will give you armor and magic resistance allowing you to absorb damage from groups of enemies. Buy the first 4 items for Blitcrank to gain armor, magic resistance, and heal. Spirit Visage, Randin’s Omen, Gargoyle Enchant, and Iceborn Gauntlet are situations for Blitzcrank to craft. Turn it on depending on your match.
Here are the best Blitzcrank in Wild Rift build guide to using in a different situation:
- The default build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Warmogs Armor, Glorious Enchant.
- Blitzcrank vs AD Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Iceborn Gauntlet, Warmogs Armor, Glorious Enchant. (Buying these items will increase your armor and reduce the damage from ADC more)
- Blitzcrank vs AP Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Adaptive Helm, Warmogs Armor, Glorious Enchant. (Buying these items will increase your magic resistance and decrease magic damage from AP)