Braum in Wild Rift is the tank and support. This champion has an amazing defense, stuns, and flings his ultimate. Braum is usually played in the Baron lane.
Braum in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Concussive Blows
Braum attacks have an Explosive effect for 4 seconds. When the first stacking is applied, the allied champion’s attack also stacks Shock Strike.
At 4 stacks, the enemy is stunned for 1.24 seconds and takes 32 magic damage.
Enemies cannot take a stack for 8 seconds after being stunned, but take 7 additional magic damage from Braum’s attacks.
First Skill – Winter’s Bite
Ice Launch deals 91 magic damage (60 + 5% HP) and slows enemies hit by 70% for 2 seconds.
Apply a series of concussions.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Mana: 55
Second Skill – Stand Behind Me
Jumping to an ally, Braum and the ally gain 10 Armor (10 + 10% Bonus Shield) and 10 Magic Resistance (10 + 10 Bonus Magic Resistance) for 3 seconds upon arrival.
Third Skill – Unbreakable
Raise your shields, blocking projectiles for 5 seconds. Braum neutralizes the first instance of damage he faces and takes 28% of the damage thereafter.
Braum gains 10% Movement Speed when his shield is raised.
- Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Mana: 35
Ultimate – Glacial Fissure
Hit the ground and open a rift, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 60% magic damage) and knocking enemies away for 1 second. Rift slows enemies by 40% and lasts for 4 seconds.
After the first enemy champion hits, the next enemies will be knocked out for 0.25 seconds.
- Cooldown: 90
- Mana: 100
Braum Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Braum in Wild Rift can counter: Miss Fortune, Blitzcrank, Janna (Braum Unbreakable skill is very useful to block all damage or stunts with these champions)
- Braum weaker against: Nami, Soraka, Alistar (To counter this champion, try to pry, stun, and don’t let him earn stacks)
Braum in Wild Rift Build Guide
Braum runes page
The best runes for Braum are: Aftershock, Weakness, Spirit Walker, Pack Hunter.
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Braum in Wild Rift to build:
Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Warmog’s Armor, Redeeming Enchant.
This build will give you armor and magic resistance allowing you to absorb damage from groups of enemies. Buy the first 4 items for Braum to gain armor, magic resistance, and heal. Gargoyle Enchant, Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, and Randin’s Omen are situations where the Braum builds transfers it depending on your battle.
Here are the best Braum in Wild Rift build guide to using in a different situation:
- Default Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Warmog’s Armor, Redeeming Enchant.
- Braum vs AD Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Randin’s Omen, Warmog’s Armor, Redeeming Enchant. (Buying these items will increase Braum’s armor and reduce the damage from AD Champion more)
- Braum vs AP Build: Protect’s Vow, Mercury Treads, Zekes Convergence, Abyssal Mask, Adaptive Helm, Warmog’s Armor, Redeeming Enchant. (Buying these items will increase the magic resistance and decrease the magic damage from AP Champions)