Camille in Wild Rift is a Fighter. Camille is capable of dealing extra damage to enemies and can pull herself against a wall and then stun enemies. Camille is usually played in Baron Lane.
Camille in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Adaptive Defense
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
Attacking an enemy champion creates a shield that absorbs 130 physical / magic damage (20% of maximum health) for 2 seconds.
Shield type is based on the type of damage the target is dealing with.
First Skill – Precision
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
- Mana: 25
Power up on the next attack deals 70 physical damage (120% attack damage) and increases movement speed by 25% for 1 second. The exact protocol can then be recast in 3.5 seconds.
If the Second Correct Protocol hits 1.5 seconds after the first, it will do real damage instead.
Second Skill – Tactical Sweep
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
- Mana: 50
Cut in one direction, dealing 70 physical damage (70 + 70% bonus attack damage). Enemies hit in the outer half are slowed by 80% for 2 seconds and take additional physical damage equal to 6% (6% + 0.03% of their physical damage) of their maximum health.
Camille heals 100% of her bonus damage to champions.
Third Skill – Hookshot
- Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Mana: 70
First cast: Shoots a Hookshot that attaches to terrain, pulling Camille to it.
Second cast: Rush from the wall, dealing 60 physical damage (60 + 75% bonus attack damage) on the ground. If the blow hits an enemy champion, they are stunned for 1 second and Camille gains 50% Attack Speed for 5 seconds.
Ultimate – the Hextech Ultimatum
- Cooldown: 90
- Mana: 100
Dashes to an enemy champion, dealing 100 magic damage plus 10% of their current health, knocking other enemies away, and creating an unavoidable area for 2.5 seconds.
Camille Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Camille in Wild Rift can counter: Garen, Nasus (Camille can easily play against other champions with low mobility and no skill to dodge her skills)
- Camille weaker against: Fiora (To counter Camille, you should choose a champion that can easily dodge Camille’s 2nd skill because it can slow you down and deal huge damage early in the game)
Camille in Wild Rift Build Guide
Camille Runes Page
The best runes for Camille are: Conqueror, Triumph, Conditioning, Mastermind
Smite and Flash
Recommend items for Camille in Wild Rift to build:
Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Visage Spirit, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
Camille crafting these items will deal damage, drain, and increase armor, strength, and magic resistance. Get these 4 items before mid-battle to give Camille high damage, lifesteal, armor, and health. The Quicksilver Sash is a magical item that Camille uses to activate. Change to Blade of the Ruined King, Randin’s Omen, Mortal Reminder, and Maw of Malmortius depending on the battle of the strongest enemy.
Here are the best build for Camille in Wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Visage Spirit, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Camille vs Marksman Build: Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Randin’s Omen, Guardian Angel, and Qicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Camille vs Mage Build: Trinity Force, Maercury Treads, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Maw of Malmortius, Visage Spirit, and Qicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Camille vs Tank Build: Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Death Dance, Blade of the Ruined King, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash.