Welcome back to the series of tips for breaking rankings with Arena King Sett. In Part 1 of the article, we went over the reasons why Arena King Sett can cause a large amount of damage to opponents. We also learned how to equip the Summoner Specialist and how to play in different ways.
In this article, we will learn more about the tactics and equipment items for Arena King Sett.
TACTICS OF ARENA KING SETT
In terms of rank up, the most commonly used rank is W, E, Q or W, Q, E. In particular, W will be the first maxed move provided to increase the ability Deal damage as well as create armor. E will be the next maxed move to reduce cooldown time, enabling Arena King Sett to quickly reactivate this harmful control. Q will be last lifted because this is just a technique used to increase the speed of access only.
- Knuckle down (Q) is a tool that helps Arena King Sett pursue targets with a 30% increase in movement speed for 4s when activated. With your bonus gem, you can gain a lot of movement speed when activating Q. Because you’re playing in a Support position, the damage-related effect of this skill will be secondary and Primarily, we will take advantage of the acceleration. You can use Q to reset basic attacks to help you exchange better in the match with the hero supports shorthand of the opponent.
- Hay Marker (W) is what makes Arena King Sett an extremely interesting and powerful general. With the intrinsic stacks of taking damage and dealing true damage, even if used in a Support position, the damage that this attack does is extremely scary. To make the most of this move, make sure that many enemies are in the center of the attack damage standard and try to accumulate so that the intrinsic is as large as possible to maximize the amount of virtual armor created. in teamfights. In normal trade-in situations, you can also use this skill without waiting for the rage to block incoming damage because it will also give you a small armor.
- Facebreaker (E) is a very large area control technique with an extremely small range of activities (490). Usually, in teamfight situations, try to use this technique to pull as many opponents as possible but during the laning phase or the odd situations, you can also use this technique to Pull the opponent back into your range. Facebreaker has a very fast activation time, so in most cases, the opponent must use Speed Release before being activated by this skill to not be pulled back or after being hit so as not to be damaged.
- The Show stopper (R) is an extremely unique move not only by animation but also by its effects. This is also the main tool that helps Arena King Sett can open fights. You have two options for using this technique: Hug your opponent’s mainstay and dive towards your team so you can quickly finish or hug a top champion and then slam down between the opponent squad and the body. Slow mode, you can immediately use Facebreaker to control many opponents right after. In addition, with dealing additional damage based on the target’s health he catches, using a Resisting Hero will help you deal more damage.
HOW TO EQUIPMENT ITEMS
Starting items, Like any other short-handed Anti-tank champion, your initial item will be Steel Armor, 2 Health Bottles, and Totem Eyes. With Steel Armor, you can earn extra gold from last hitting minions with the booty passive and this equipment will also give you a small amount of Attack Power. After you have earned enough to complete the Rune Steel Armor, you will be able to add eyes to the effect of this equipment, then change the Totem Eye to the Scanner to destroy the opponent’s vision.
In terms of shoe selection, Silver Shoe will be the top choice for Arena King Sett in the support position as it not only increases speed but also reduces slow effects that make it difficult for the champion to be blocked in situations rushing into the opponent’s lineup with slow effects. However, depending on the opponent’s squad, you can flexibly choose to choose other more suitable shoes such as Ninja Shoes (make Arena King Sett stronger) or Mercury Shoes (reduce the effect of the control skills).
In addition, with its unique gameplay, Arena King Sett will not focus on the normal Support equipment, but the following equipment is the kit to help Arena King Sett maximize your power and you. need to take priority:
- Martian Armor: Not only does it increase stamina, but it is also a piece of equipment that gives Arena King Sett more speed in approaching enemies as well as the damage of normal attacks. With it, Arena King Sett can easily tap into the opponent’s lineup and deal more damage. In addition, with increased health and armor, Arena King Sett can survive better when rushing, thereby, accumulating more intrinsic and good to maximize the effect of Facebreaker.
- Animal Armor: This equipment will help you increase your armor as well as magic resistance, and will be increased if there are 3 or more enemy heroes around you with Iron Bronze’s passive. In addition, when activating Kim Hoa, you will receive 40% of maximum health and if the Iron Skin’s passive is also activated, the bonus health will be 100%. Even though your damage will be reduced by 60%, because your maximum health has been increased, the damage caused by Facebreaker will be significantly increased. This is a very important piece of equipment to help Arena King Sett can survive after using Zhao in the middle of the enemy team. If you own the Stopwatch, it is very difficult to defeat this general.
- Knight Oath: After all, you’re also playing in a support position, so this will be an item that helps you both protect your gunner and have the ability to resist and move speed moved on.
Regarding the order of these items, unless you are forced too hard during the journey, the Oath of the Knights will be the last item you want to build. Knight Armor and Gemstone Animal Armor are really too strong for you to skip over the first big items. Take a closer look at the current situation to be able to make the most appropriate choice.