Clint is a Burst Damage ADC hero called Wild Wanderer in Mobile Legends. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills of him in the latest season. He has lightning reflex and unparalleled accuracy, a flurry of bullets would aim to the enemy’s forehead before they even have the time to blink.
Bio of Clint
No one knows where he comes from, what is the reason he fights. But everyone born and raised in this nomadic land knows that he is doing justice to protect right. Even the most notorious robbery bosses must be afraid of the shots of Clint.
Possessing extremely fast reflex skills and unprecedented accuracy, each shooting will take away the lives of the enemy, causing them to surprise and not dodge in time. However, he has his own principles. Only when there is a grievance, only when justice needs to be done does he pull out his gun. Thanks to him, the lives of the people here are somewhat protected and peaceful.
Skills of Clint
Passive: Quick Draw
Passive Quick Draw after each use of the ability, the next basic attack will pierce all targets in a straight line and deal 120% of the kill.
Skill 1: Blind Smoke
Clint emits a white smoke that deals 150 (+ 50%) physical damage to all enemies within range. Also reduces the movement speed by 60% and reduces the victim’s basic attack accuracy rate by 25%.
Skill 2: Heel Rope
He shoots a trap forward in the direction of the target, dealing 140 (+ 30% Attack Attack) (+ 30% magic) physical damage to the first target hit, also doing reduce their movement speed. In the meantime, I also backed up a short distance.
Skill 3: Howitzer
Clint immediately launches a large grenade forward to deal 230 (+ 50%) physical damage. At the same time can carry up to all 5 grenades, dealing a huge amount of damage.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2,1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems for Clint
Purify – Flicker – Retribution
Flicker: to flash towards a direction – most players used flicker as their battle spells as it is useful to dodge the attacks by the opponent and to avoid ganking in laning.
Marksman Emblem: Bravery – Doom – Weakness Finder
How to build
- Endless Battle + Swift Boots + Berkerser’s Fury + Scarlet Phantom + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
- Demon Hunter Sword + Swift Boots + Scarlet Phantom + Berserker’s Fury + Windtalker + Blade of Despair
- Raptor Machete + Swift Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Endless Battle + Berserker’s Fury + Blade of Despair
- The combo order of Clint is Skill 3 > Skill 1 > Basic Attack > Skill 3 > ……
- (Add on the Heel Rope Skill at any point of the order when it is needed to dodge)
- (As n ADC, Basic Attack is a pain also so at all times when skills are in cooldown, use the Basic attack on heroes, it is pain too)