Diggie is a Support hero nicknamed The Timekeeper. Learn how to play, build, Emblem, skills, costumes in the latest season.
Bio of Diggie
Famous scholars and major thinkers from all continents have gathered in the heart of the city of Antoinerei. In their eyes, Diggie was not recognized until they saw his work on time. With a passion and a love for watches, he believes that hidden behind these tiny mechanical toys, there are many mysteries that have not been fully discovered.
By crafting and using his time machine, he can turn the flow of time at will. Maybe my friends cross space to wherever when they want. Be careful though, because if you piss him off, you will most likely have to eat that timer bomb.
Skills of Diggie
Passive: Young Again
When death, Diggie will turn into an egg form, you can move and receive a new skill set. After a while will revive.
Skill 1: Time Bomb
He throws the owl clock in the indicated direction. The clock will automatically chase nearby enemies, exploding, damaging, and slowing. If there are no nearby enemies, the watch will stay in the position for 30 seconds. Can store 3 times.
Skill 2: Reverse Time
Locking the target, after 3 seconds the target will be pulled back to the target location and deals damage and movement speed slow for a short time. If the target runs too far, it will be pulled back to the target location and take additional damage.
Skill 3: Time Journey
For 2.5 seconds, nearby allies will be exempt from crowd control and shield effects. Lasts 5 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems
Ficker – Sprint
Flicker: Moves one distance in the specified direction. For 1 second after teleporting, the duration of uncontrolled effects on self is reduced by 50%.
Support Emblem: Mastery – Rupture – Focusing Mark
How to build
- Awe Mask + Athena’s Shield + Shoes Magic + Dominance Ice + Ice Queen Wand + Immortality
- Clock of Destiny + Enchanted Talisman + Arcane Boots + Holy Crystal + Divine Glaive + Blood Wings
Immortality: +800 HP
+40 Magic Resist
Unique Passive – Immortal: Revive 2 seconds after being killed with 15% HP and takes a shield that can absorb 300 ~ 1000 damage. The shield lasts for 3 seconds. This effect restores after 180 seconds.
How to play Diggie
Combo skill: Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
- If you place multiple time bombs in the same location, it will generate an extremely high amount of damage in the early game.
- With Skill 2, dragging the target back to the old position will make it difficult for the target to escape, assisting teammates to gank early on the map.
- The ultimate creates a virtual spear and is completely immune to control, making Diggie the toughest champion of generals who specialize in using control skills to lock targets.
- Using Skill 3 at the right time and at the right time will definitely gain an advantage for fighting.