Dr. Mundo in Wild Rift is a tank and fighter. This champion has an incredible defense rate and damage skills. Dr. Mundo often plays at Baron Lane.
Dr. Mundo in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Adrenaline Rush
Restores 1% of missing health per second.
First Skill – Infected Cleaver
Dashes a knife, dealing 16% of the target’s current Health as magic damage (no less than 70) and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
If the knife hits, 50% HP is refunded (100% if the knife kills).
- Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Health: 45
Second Skill – Burning Agony
Toggle: Put Dr. Mundo on fire, dealing 40 magic damage (40 + 20% magic damage) to nearby enemies every second.
On fire and the disable time for Dr. Mundo is reduced by 12%.
- Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Health: 10 per second
Third Skill – Masochism
Passive: When Dr. Mundo takes magic damage or incurs a health cost, his Magic Resist increases by 3% for 2 seconds, up to 15%.
Active: Gain up to 6 attack damage over 5 seconds based on his missing health. Power up on the next attack deals 21 bonus physical damage (3% max health) with 25 health
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Health: 20
Ultimate – Sadism
Restores 345 health (50% of maximum health) over 10 seconds and gains an additional 15% Movement Speed.
- Cooldown: 70 seconds
- Health: 25%
Dr. Mundo Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Dr. Mundo in Wild Rift can counter: Olaf, Miss Fortune (To fight Dr. Mundo, try to evade his Cleaver and cause real damage to him)
- Dr. Mundo is weak against: Amumu, Nasus (Infected Cleaver is a great crafting skill to craft these champions)
Dr. Mundo in Wild Rift Build Guide
Dr. Mundo Runes Page
The best runes for Dr. Mundo: Grasp of the Undying, Weakness, Spirit Walker, Hunter Genius
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Dr. Mundo in Wild Rift to build:
Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Thornmail, Warmogs Armor, Dead Man’s Plate, Redeeming Enchant.
This build will give Dr. Mundo armor and magic resistance allowing him to absorb damage from groups of enemies. The Gargoyle Enchant is a magical item that Dr. Mundo uses as an active skill. Buy the first 4 items first for Dr. Mundo to gain Armor and Magic Resist and heal. Randin’s Omen, Glorious Enchant, Adaptive Helm, and Guardian Angel are the situation for Dr. Mundo to craft switches depending on your match.
Here is the best Dr. Mundo in Wild Rift guide to using in a different situation:
- Default Build: Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Thornmail, Warmog’s Armor, Dead Man’s Plate, and Redeeming Enchant.
- Dr. Mundo vs AD Build: Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Thornmail, Warmog’s Armor, Randin’s Omen, and Redeeming Enchant. (This build will increase Dr. Mundo armor and reduce your damage from AD)
- Dr. Mundo vs AP Build: Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Thornmail, Warmog’s Armor, Adaptive Helm, and Redeeming Enchant. (This build will give him increased magic resistance, reducing magic damage from AP)