Draven in Wild Rift is the marksman role. Draven is a ranged champion that deals high physical damage, maneuverability but is difficult to master. Draven is usually played in Dragon lane. You will need 5500 Blue Motes to unlock Draven.
Draven in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – League of Draven
Killing a unit or capturing the Spinning Ax will add Worship stacks.
Killing champions gain 50 extra gold, plus 4 per stack.
First Skill – Spinning Axe
Gain the Spinning Ax, causing his next attack for 6 seconds to deal 55 bonus physical damage (55 + 100% bonus attack damage).
The Spinning Ax bounces off its target, allowing Draven to capture and retrieve it.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Mana: 45.
Second Skill – Blood Rush
Gain 20% attack speed for 3 seconds and 40% movement speed reduction for 1.5 seconds.
Getting the Spinning Ax refreshes Blood Rush’s cooldown.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds.
- Mana: 40.
Third Skill – Stand Aside
Throws his axe, dealing 75 physical damage (75 + 50% bonus attack damage) and fling enemies aside, slowing them by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Mana: 70.
Ultimate – Whirling Death
Plunges two large axes, dealing 200 physical damage (200 + 100% bonus attack damage). Axes return to Draven when they reach the edge of the map, hit champions, or when reactivated.
- Cooldown: 80 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Draven Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Draven can counter: Jinx, Jhin, Miss Fortune (Draven can counter champions with low mobility and slow attack speed)
- Draven in Wild Rift weaker against: Eareal, Graves, Vayne (Against Draven, champions must-have crowd control skills such as stun, rooting, or javelin)
Draven in Wild Rift build guide
Draven Runes Page
Recommended runes for Draven in Wild Rift: Conqueror, Gathering Storm, Hunter – Titan, and Sweet Tooth.
The full build for Draven are: Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Gluttonous Greaves, Rapid Firecannon, Guardian Angel, Death Dance, and Gluttonous Quicksilver enchant.
The first 4 items will make this champ very powerful with high critical damage, lifesteal, and great attack speed. Mortal Reminder, Statikk Shiv, Phantom Dancer, Duskblade of Draktharr are situational items for building Draven, and switching your build depends on how you combine it.
The best items to build for Draven in Wild Rift are all attack damage items, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items. The first item to craft is the Bloodthirster, and then, secondly, you’ll want to complete your gluttonous Greaves and with Quicksilver Enchant and to complete your Core Item Build will be Infinity Edge.
Here’s how to build the best Draven that you can use in different matches:
- Default Build: Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Gluttonous Greaves, Rapid Firecannon, Guardian Angel, Death Dance, and Gluttonous Quicksilver enchant. (Default Draven in Wild Rift builds very good combinations against enemy marksmen, mages, and warriors)
- Draven vs Assassin Build: Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Gluttonous Greaves, Duskblade of Draktharr, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel, and Gluttonous Quicksilver enchant. (Change this build up for Draven when enemies prioritize targeting you in teamfights)
- Draven vs Tank Build: Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Gluttonous Greaves, Rapid Firecannon, Guardian Angel, Mortal Reminder, and Gluttonous Quicksilver enchant. (Choose this build for Draven when your opponent has high tank team comms)