Elphelt is a flexible character, with many weapons to defeat opponents in any position. A shotgun is used for close-range bullying and inflicts terrible damage, a sniper rifle that moves freely to select opponents at a distance, a shotgun used to attack and Her infamous grenade is used to set up her attack game.
She is a character with flexible tools for many situations and effective okizeme.
- Great Normals: Most of her buttons have one or more of the following characteristics: fast, discrete, long-range, or good cancellation options.
- Large Backdash: Her backdash has a lot of invulnation, moves far back and has little recovery.
- Amazing Corner Blockade: Her combos and blocking push her opponents very far into the corner.
- Average high damage: Her combos can deal considerable damage, especially when Miss Confire (shotguns) are involved.
- Strong and versatile Okizeme: She has access to great oki thanks to j.D YRC, IAD
- secure, unlocked, pineapple berries, and more.
- Consistent access to take down: Elphelt can convert most stray hits into a single take-down, especially with enough meter reach.
- Grenade Can Be Detrimental: If she is carrying a grenade and is forced to intercept, the grenade explosion could take her turn. If she is hit while carrying a grenade, the blast can give the opponent a better combo than usual.
- Willing to deal with air defense: because her air defense is not bound to the universal 6P system, and therefore is not capable of invading the upper body, a room with no poor distance is more likely more transactional capabilities.
- When you enter the command, you have 3 seconds until the grenade explodes.
- You can throw under (2P) or throw over (4P, the air can).
- When throwing grenades, it has a box that hits its target until it hits the ground but deals 0 damage on hit.
- If you don’t throw the grenade for 3 seconds, it will self-destruct on the Elphelt.
- All her standard guns (5H, jD, SG-H, Sniper) can trigger an early blast by hitting the grenade when it is thrown and the blast’s damage is greater than self-destruct on you.
- Throwing a grenade when the timer is at or below 1 second makes it a level 3 move that allows toss> detonation combo if the timer goes below ~ 0.5 seconds or allows her to pierce opponents mid-time Throw and explode if above ~ 0.5 seconds.
- The Grenade stays on the screen if Elphelt is blocking, but disappears if she is hit.
- Grenades can be shot away, but will still explode on the screen when time runs out.
Forward. Blow your opponent and take them down Useful for carrying corners. It can be punished at the time of blank but it remains + if it is blocked on the last active frame of the move and/or at the beginning of the hitbox.
Move downwards; it starts off slowly but is difficult to punish if the opponent is not ready; since it stops the air momentum slightly before actually falling into the bouquet, it can be used as bait for anti-inappropriate movements. Hitting your opponent as low as possible adds a decent frame, but this is often impractical. Don’t use prediction, as it can be easily defeated by a plane, DP, or 6P if the opponent is ready.
Elphelt Instant Kill
- Expressed in Hellfire
- Use her f.S animation, wide-ranging.
- If the opponent is in Hellfire mode, it can only be combined into it in the corner.
- The most used Hellfire IK combos are usually throwing> RC> IK mode> IK for 100 tension and a non-explosive IK combo and anything that goes to Powered SG-H> RC> IK mode> IK, this exceptionally easy to do.