The PUBG Mobile World League 2020 – Season 0 is the first international league event of 2020 prepared via Tencent Games. World League East featured groups from SEA, South Asia, Korea, Japan, TW/HK/MO, and Wildcard.
PUBG World League 2020 Season 0: East: 11th July – 9th August 2020
Opening Weekend: July 11th to July 12, 2020
- 20 Teams: Drawn into 5 groups
- 2 Days – 10 Matches (In the past, 3 Days – 15 Matches)
- Opening Weekend results are used to determine the League stage Group Draw.
- League Play: July 14th to August 2nd, 2020
- 20 Teams: Drawn into 5 groups depending on Opening Weekend Placement
- 3 Weeks of League Play
- Weekdays: (10 matches in total every week)
- Round-robin Format: Each team plays a total of 8 matches in a week, every Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Top 16 teams qualify to Super Weekend
- Super Weekend: (15 matches in total every week)
- Single lobby Format: 16 Teams play a total of 15 matches in a week, every Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Only points of every Super Weekend is cumulated towards league standings.
- Top 16 teams based on Super Weekend points are qualified for World League Finals
Finals: August 6th to August 9th, 2020
- 16 Teams from League Play
- 4 Days – 24 Matches (3 Days – 15 Matches before)
League Play Group Arrangement
Based on the Opening Weekend Placement:
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D||Group E|
|Place 1||Place 2||Place 3||Place 4||Place 5|
|Place 10||Place 9||Place 8||Place 7||Place 6|
|Place 11||Place 12||Place 13||Place 14||Place 15|
|Place 20||Place 19||Place 18||Place 17||Place 16|
Prize pool – PUBG Mobile World League 2020
$425,000 USD is split among the teams as seen below:
Weekly Base winnings added