Eudora is a mage hero that deals damage and finishes off the opponent, nicknamed Lightning Sorceress in Mobile Legends. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills, of the hero in the latest season.
Bio of Eudora
Ever since she was still a sorcerer in training, the gifted talent of Eudora at manipulating lightning has always surprised her trained teachers. After a period of cultivation and practice, the teachers have discovered the truth that: she has completely mastered what is most quintessentially taught. He has a desire, a burning desire to uplift herself every day to progress more than before. She has set foot on the Binh Minh continent and is confident that her talents will be maximized in this chaotic land.
Skills of Eudora
The passive helps each time Eudora uses a skill to attack an enemy, leaving an effect on the target that enhances the entire skill later.
Skill 1: Forrked Lightning
She unleashes a beam of lightning that deals 400 (+ 230%) fan-shaped magic damage in front of the face to all enemies in the affected area. If the target is under Superconductivity before, it has 15 magic resist reduced.
Skill 2: Electric Arrow
She unleashes a bolt of lightning that deals 280 (+ 105%) magic damage and stuns the target for 0.75 seconds. Victims in Superconducting are stunned for an additional 0.75 seconds.
Eudora will summon a giant electrical storm dealing 600 (+ 270%) magic damage to the target hit. Not only that, but the surrounding enemies will also take 400 (+ 180%) magic damage. The ability will deal 15% more to targets marked Superconductors.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems
Sprint – Flicker
Mage Emblem: Agility – Observation – Mystery Shop
How to build
- Lightning Truncheon + Demon Shoes + Fleeing Time + Holy Crystal + Divine Glaive + Blood Wings
- Clock of Destiny + Magic Shoes + Holy Crystal + Divine Glaive + Concentrated Energy + Blood Wings
- Shadow Mask + Magic Shoes + Enchanted Talisman + Ice Queen Wand + Oracle + Blood Wings
Pros and cons
- Extremely high burst damage
- Dominates in the laning phase
- Has a long-range CC stun
- Very squishy
- Lacks mobility
- Dependent a lot on Gold and levels
How to play Eudora
- Eudora can easily dominate the lane thanks to her skills that can deal a lot of damage even in the early game.
- Try to time your Forked Lightning to last hit creeps and poke the enemy in the lane to maximize your Mana. Be careful with Assassins and gankers though as she is very squishy.
- Just try to survive as much as you can and farm for your items.
- Take advantage of her passive, Superconductor
- You’ll want to always combo and chain your skills as fast as possible to maximize the passive effect.
- Eudora has the potential to one-shot-kill enemies with just one combo, especially the squishy ones like ADC or Mage. Try to aim for the enemy team’s key damage heroes.