Evelynn in Wild Rift is in the Assassin role. Evelynn is capable of dealing bonus magic damage to enemies, seducing, and casting her ultimate. Evelynn Usually plays in Jungle Lane.
Evelynn in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Demon Shade
Enter the Ghost after not attacking or using it for 4 seconds. Taking damage from enemy champions or turrets will give Specter a 1.5-second cooldown.
In Phantom Shadow, Evelynn restores 17 health (17 + 10% magic damage) per second when she’s below 320 health. After level 5, the ghost bestows her in Camouflage.
First Skill – Hate Spike
Launches two thorns, each dealing 45 magic damage (45 + 40% magic damage) to all enemies hit can be recast within 4 seconds.
- Cooldown: 4 seconds.
- Mana: 25.
Second Skill – Allure
Curse the target champion or monster for 5 seconds. Evelynn’s next attack or ability removes curses and slows them by 65% for 1.25 seconds.
If the curse lasts for at least 2.5 seconds, it will enchant the target for 1.25 seconds. if the target is a champion, cut their magic resist by 20% for 4 seconds. If the target is a monster, deal 300 bonus magic damage (300 + 60% magic damage).
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Mana: 70.
Third Skill – Whiplash
Hit targets with a laser beam apply on-hit effects and deals magic damage equal to 55 plus 3% (3% + 0.015% ability) of their maximum health. then, increases movement speed by 30% for 2 seconds.
Enter the Spectrum cast next cast to pull Evelynn to her target, dealing magic damage increased by 75 plus 5% (5% + 0.02% magic damage) their maximum health to all even enemies on the way.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
- Mana: 45.
Ultimate – Last Caress
Evelynn is unable to target for a short time and destroys the area in front of her before turning back a long distance. Deals 120 magic damage (120 + 75% magic damage), increasing to 250% for enemies below 35% health.
Cooldown: 100 seconds.
Evelynn Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Evelynn in Wild Rift can counter: Graves, Shyvana (Evelynn can counter champions with lower defense and low mobility)
- Champions that counter Evelynn: Amumu, Xin Zhao (Evelynn is weak against champions with high attack speed, mobility, and stun.)
Evelynn in Wild Rift build guide
Evelynn Runes Page
The best runes for Evelynn are Electrocute, Hunter Vampirism, Spirit Walker, and Mastermind.
Flash and Smite
The full build for Evelynn in Wild Rift are: Luden’s Echo, Lich Bane, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deadcap, Morellonomicon, Stasis enchant, and Void Staff.
The first 4 items will make Evelynn very strong, dealing high magic damage and AoE. Awakened Soulstealer, Liandry’s Torment, Infinity Orb, and Rabadon’s Deathcap are the case to build Evelynn, the conversion of the build depends on your combination.
- Default Build: Luden’s Echo, Lich Bane, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deadcap, Morellonomicon, Stasis enchant, and Void Staff.
- Evelynn vs Assassin Build: Luden’s Echo, Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Stasis Enchant, Rabadon’s Deadcap, Liandry’s Torment, and Lich Bane
- Evelynn vs Tank Build: Liandry’s Torment, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deadcap, Stasis Enchant, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter. (This build is for Evelynn in Wild Rift when the enemy team has more then 2 tanks in their comms)