Ezreal in Wild Rift is the marksman and mage. Ezreal is a ranged champion that deals physical and magical damage with the ability to use magic, flash, and crit ult. Ezreal often plays in Dragon lane.
Ezreal in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Rising Bell Force
Gain 12.5% attack speed for 8 seconds while hitting abilities, stacking up to 4 times.
First Skill – Mystic Shot
Fires a beam of light, dealing 100 physical damage (30 + 120% physical damage + 30% magic damage).
Hit target reduces the cooldown of other Ezreal abilities by 1.5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 5.3 seconds.
- Mana: 25.
Second Skill – Essence Flux
Shoot a ball that sticks to a hero, monster, or structure in 4 seconds.
Hit the target with an attack or skill that detonates an orb, dealing 80 magic damage (80 + 60% magic damage plus + 75% magic damage) and refunding 60 Mana.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds.
- Mana: 50.
Third Skill – Arcane Shift
Blinks to the target location and fires a beam of light, dealing 80 magic damage (80 + 50% bonus magic damage + 75% magic damage)
- Cooldown: 19 seconds.
- Mana: 90.
Ultimate – Trueshot Barrage
Fires a wave of energy, dealing 350 magic damage (350 + 100% bonus magic damage + 90% magic damage).
- Cooldown: 80 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Ezreal Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Ezreal in Wild Rift can counter: Ashe, Jinx, Miss Fortune (Ezreal fights champions with low mobility and inability to neutralize)
- Ezreal weaker against: Graves, Vayne, Jhin (Ezreal is weak against champions who are capable of fleeing and his skill to neutralize blinks)
Ezreal in Wild Rift Build Guide
Ezreal Runes Page
The best runes for Ezreal are: Kleptomancy, Triumph, Regeneration, Mana Flowband
Flash and Heal
Recommend items for Ezreal in Wild Rift to build:
Manamune, Iceborn Gaunlet, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Blade of the Ruined King Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
Build these items on Ezreal to deal maximum first physical / skill damage and easily fly kites in teamfights. Quicksilver is the enchantment item Ezreal uses when activated. The first 4 items that Ezreal builds help him increase maximum mana, reduce cooldown when first ability spam, damage, and lifesteal. Mortal Reminder, Death Dance, Maw of Malmortius, and Trinity force are situational items for Ezreal to build a base for the enemy’s battlefield.
Here are Ezreal in Wild Rift build guide to use in the different match up:
- Default Build: Manamune, Iceborn Gaunlet, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Blade of the Ruined King Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant. (The best time to use the default Ezreal move is when playing against other marksman champions, gladiators, and assassins)
- Ezreal vs Mage Build: Manamune, Iceborn Gaunlet, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Trinity Force, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant. (Build a Maw of Malmortius for Ezreal against a mage champion that has more magic damage)
- Ezreal vs Tank Build: Manamune, Iceborn Gaunlet, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Trinity Force, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant. (Switch to crafting Trinity Force and Mortal Reminder to let Ezreal fly kites and stop the tanks from aiming at you)