Fiora in Wild Rift is the fighter and assassin. Fiora is a melee champion that slows down an enemy’s movement speed, stuns enemies, and also has 4 HP points to hit her ultimate. Fiora usually plays in Baron Lane.
Fiora in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Duelist’s Dance
Reveals Vitals on nearby enemy champions. Attacking Vital deals 2.5% (2.5% + 0.045% bonus attack damage) of the target’s maximum health as actual damage heals Fiora for 45, and grants her 30% Movement Speed (based on Grand Challenge rank), decays over 1.75 seconds.
New vitality is revealed after one or after 16.75 seconds.
First Skill – Lunge
- Cooldown: 14 seconds
- Mana: 40
Dash and stabs nearby enemies, dealing 85 physical damage (85 + 100% bonus attack damage) in an area. Hitting an enemy refunds 60% of its cooldown.
Lunge prioritizes Health, and enemies it will kill will apply hit effects on primary targets.
Second Skill – Riposte
- Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Mana: 50
Stops all damage is taken and effects for the next 0.75 seconds. Then stabs in the direction of the target, dealing 120% magic damage (120 + 100% magic damage) to the first enemy champion, slowing their movement speed and attack speed by 50% for 1.5 seconds.
Riposte stuns instead of slowing down if it stops the effect from immobilizing.
Third skill – Bladework
- Cooldown: 11 seconds
- Mana: 40
Power up the next 2 attacks with 60% Attack Speed. Your first attack slows 30% for 1 second, but cannot crit. The second attack is always critical dealing 170% physical damage.
Ultimate – grand Challenge
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
- Mana: 100
Reveals all 4 Health Points to enemy champions for 8 seconds and increases Duelist’s Dance movement speed while near them.
Attacks all 4 life force for 8 seconds or if the target dies after at least one cooldown to Fiora and nearby allies for 80 (80 + 60% bonus attack damage) per second. Heal lasts for 2 to 5 seconds, calling by the number Vitals hit.
Hit all 4 Vitals dealing real damage equal to 10% of your maximum health.
Fiora Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Fiora in Wild Rift can counter: Camille, Olaf (Fiora is very strong against champions with low defense and low mobility)
- Fiora weaker against: Garen (Against Fiora, you need to pick champions with high mobility and stun or mute and also have the skills to fly kites)
Fiora in Wild Rift Build Guide
Fiora Runes Page
The best runes for Fiora are: Conqueror, Triumph, Hunter Titan, Hunter Genius
Ignite and Flash
Recommend items for Fiora in Wild Rift to build:
Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Blade of the Ruined King, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
Fiora crafting these items will deal damage, lifestyle, increase armor, and health. Teleport is an enchantment item that Fiora uses to actively participate in combat. Buying the first 4 items will give Fiora more damage, lifesteal, armor, and health. Change to Randin’s Omen, Ninja Tabi, Umbral Glaive, and Maw of Malmortius depending on the battle of the strongest enemy.
Here are the best build for Fiora in Wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Blade of the Ruined King, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Fiora vs Marksman Build: Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Death Dance, Blade in the Ruined King, Randin’s Omen, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Fiora vs Mage Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Death Dance, Randin’s Omen, Maw of Malmortius, Spirit Visage, and Teleport Enchant.
- Fiora vs Tank Build: Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Umbral Glaive, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.