Since the fall of the Mode, Harley Quinn has found little solace in keeping Superman. Still feeling a huge void left by the Joker’s death, Harley remains an unstable and uncomfortable ally. Firmly in her beliefs, she wouldn’t let fugitives, assassins, or even criminals she once called friends stand in her way of exact revenge on the man who had silenced The Joker’s laughter.
Playing as Harley Quinn
Needless to say, Harley Quinn in Injustice 2 is one of the most balanced characters in the game. However, to get to the best of her ability, you must practice her settings. As an add-on user, she relies on the use of interactive environments to her advantage.
One of Harley’s strengths is her Character Powers, which allows players to set levels that can be converted into massive combos. Note, however, that some of Harley’s combos are relatively slow and can be punishable. If you are playing against Harley, I recommend closing the distance and not letting her have a chance to use her Special attacks.
Harley Quinn BNB Combos
We have detailed some BNB combos of Harley Quinn that you can use in your matches:
- u + 2 ~ b + 2, 2 ~ d, b + 3 ~ 1 ~ dash ~ 1, 1 ~ d, b + 3 ~ 3
- b + 2, 2 ~ d, b + 3 ~ 1 ~ b + 3 Wall Bound ~ u + 2 ~ f + 1, 3
- b + 2, 2 ~ d, b + 3 ~ 1 ~ f + 1, 3 ~ f + 1, 3 ~ 1, 1 ~ d, b, f + 1
- b + 2, 2 ~ d, b + 3 ~ 1 ~ b + 3 Wall Bound ~ u + 1 ~ 1, 1, 2
- Corner u + 2 ~ f + 1 ~ d, b + 2 Meter Burn ~ f + 1 ~ d, b + 2 Meter Burn ~ b + 2, 2 ~ d, b + 3 ~ 1 ~ 1, 1, 2 ~ 1 ~ 1 ~ 1, 1 ~ d, b, f + 1
The special moves of former doctor Harley Quinn mainly revolve around the items she carries when fighting. Pistol Fury is a quick, good attack that does some good damage while knocking enemies out, while Cupbake Bomb is ideal for when your enemies are just going out or approaching or are backing away.
- Pistol Fury – Down, Right, Light Attack
- Up Pistol Fury – Down, Left, Light Attack
- Play Doctor – Down, Left, Right, Light Attack
- Cupcake Bomb – Left, Right, Medium Attack
- Pop Pop – Down, Left, Medium Attack
- Tantrum Stance – Down, Left, Heavy Attack
Get ‘Em Boys – Flip Stance + Meter Burn
In this Supermove, Harley Quinn puts her ferocious dogs on the opponent, before brutalizing them with her hammer. This is an easy move to do, as all it takes to be successful is that your opponent is right in front of you and not jumping in the air.