Freya is a Fighter hero who puts damage, nicknamed the Valkyrie in the Mobile Legends Bang Bang. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills of Freya’s latest season.
Bio of Freya
It is said that in the far north of Nost Gal when a heroic warrior died on the battlefield, the goddess of war Freya would take the world to lead the souls of the soldiers to the Holy Palace for the heroes. – Where warriors will be reborn to a whole new life. Freya herself came from an excellent warrior. The beautiful girl was both good at attacking with a sharp sword, and well-defended thanks to the shield. During crucial moments of the battle, she can transform into a War God to convert defeat into victory.
Skills of Freya
Passive: Power of Einherjar
Passive linking souls after 2 basic attacks will summon a shield around the self defender. When the effect stacks up to 3 times it activates as a shield acceleration capable of damaging enemy champions it hits (No effect on jungle monsters and minions).
Skill 1: Leap of Faith
Freya will jump into a designated location, dealing 240 (+ 100%) physical damage, and pulling all enemies into the center.
Skill 2: Spirit Combo
For 5 seconds, she enhances 3 consecutive basic attacks. On the 3rd attack will stun targets in front of the fan-shaped range in front of you and deal 180 (+ 60%) bonus physical damage.
Skill 3: Valkyrie Descent
Freya will deal 360 (+ 150%) physical damage to all enemies within range and slow them. At the same time, your attack power increases by 20-60, armor, and magic resists increased by 15-45 depending on the hero level. In addition, a shield will absorb part of the damage depending on the number of enemies in range for 2 seconds.
Skills inreasing order from level 1 to 15: 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1.
Battle spells and Emblems
Petrify – Purify
Assassin Emblem: Agility invasion – Killing Spree
How to build
- Warrior Boots + Endless Battle + Blade of Despair + Brute Force Breastplate + Berserker’s Fury + Rose Gold Meteor
- Warrior Boots + Endless Battle + Brute Force Breastplate + Wings of the Apocalypse Queen + Blade of Despair + Immortality
- Warrior Boots + Endless Battle + Blade of Despair + Brute Force Breastplate + Berserker’s Fury + Immortality
- There is a very powerful skill set: approach, attack speed increase, stun, hit spread.
- Ability to “evaporate” the main heroes of the enemy in the blink of an eye.
- Using Freya to climb the first ranks is very appropriate.
Tips when playing Freya
- Must be staying in lane and farming to get items and levels quick
- When gank, try to hide first in the bush, so you make a surprise attack
- If you hold Retribution, you can use it to steal the monster that hit the enemy.
- For open teamfights, you should let your tank do it, wait until the enemies use their ultimate, then you join the fight.