Garen in Wild Rift is a warrior and tank. Garen is a melee champion with abilities like stun, shield, and ult that deal real damage. Garen often plays in Baron Lane.
Garen in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Perseverance
If Garen has not been hit by an enemy’s damage or ability within the last 5 seconds, he will restore 1.2% of his missing health per second.
First Skill – Decisive Strike
- Cooldown: 8 seconds
Breakouts are not slowed, immune to them for 0.5 seconds, and gain 30% movement speed for 3 seconds.
Your next basic attack for 3 seconds is empowered to deal 56 physical damage (30 + 40% physical damage) and silence the target for 1.5 seconds.
Second Skill – Courage
- Cooldown: 18 seconds
Reduces damage taken for 2 seconds. During the first 1 second, the damage is reduced by 60% and Garen gains 60% more Durability.
Damage is reduced by 30% for the remaining time.
The duration reduction endurance of most effects degrades motion.
Third Skill – Judgement
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
Spins rapidly in the storm for 3 seconds, dealing 31 physical damage (15 + 25% attack power) 8 times. Enemies hit by the edge of a blizzard will be critically struck with 125% damage.
Retransmission: Stop recording
Deals 60% damage to minions.
Ultimate – Demacian Justice
- Cooldown: 65 seconds
Summons the power of Demacia to execute an enemy champion, dealing real damage equal to 150 plus 20% of the target’s missing health. Enemies nearby also take 50% of this damage.
Garen Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Garen in Wild Rift can counter: Fiora, Nasus (Garen is easy to deal with champions with low mobility and low defense in the early game)
- Garen weaker against: Camille, Shyvana (To fight Garen, you need to choose champions with mobility and stun ability to fly kite)
Garen in Wild Rift Build Guide
Garen Runes Page
The best runes for Garen are: Conqueror, Triumph, Regeneration, Hunter Genius
Ignite and Flash
Recommend items for Garen in Wild Rift to build:
Black Cleaver, Mercury Treads, Trinity Force, Dead Man Plate, Umbral Glaive, Spirit Visage, and Gargoyle Enchant.
Garen creates these items for damage, armor penetration, cooldown reduction, health, armor, and magic resist. The Gargoyle is the enchantment item Garen uses when activated. Get these first 4 items before mid-battle to give Garen the ability to increase ads, reduce cooldowns, magic resistances, and armor. Mortal Reminder, Ninja Tabi, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel are dependent on the strongest enemy match up.
Here is the best build for Garen in wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Black Cleaver, Mercury Treads, Trinity Force, Dead Man Plate, Umbral Glaive, Spirit Visage, and Gargoyle Enchant.
- Garen vs Marksman Build: Black Cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Trinity Force, Dead Man Plate, Umbral Glaive, Spirit Visage, and Gargoyle Enchant.
- Garen vs Mage Build: Black Cleaver, Mercury Treads, Trinity Force, Dead Man Plate, Umbral Glaive, Maw of Malmortius, and Gargoyle Enchant.
- Garen vs Tank Build: Black Cleaver, Mercury Treads, Trinity Force, Dead Man Plate, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Gargoyle Enchant.