Gatotkaca is a Tank hero nicknamed Mighty Legend in Mobile Legends. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills of Gatotkaca the latest season.
Bio of Gatotkaca
The guy with iron skin is the child of Bima and Arimbi from the galaxy Arcapada. In his childhood, this boy has been likened to many people as a god, carrying in his blood the spirit of being ready to fight with all enemies who dare to threaten to invade the residential land.
In a time when the enemy was suddenly beaten to death, Gatotkaca suddenly became a very powerful warrior. Since then, he has actively trained and cultivated all over the horizon and corner of Candradimuka. In the end, he achieved success and inherited the unstoppable supernatural powers of the gods.
Wearing the Antakusuma armor and Brajamusi – Brajandenta gloves he can freely fly himself anywhere with lightning speed and ready to defeat any opponent. For Gatotkaca, the anger of Ashuras, the engineer of Priggadani is a symbol of perseverance and devotion to service. The plot is not real in history, partly based on the content of the famous Indonesian comic called Garudayana – Yuniarto.
Skills of Gatotkaca
Passive: Steel Bones
Passive will convert 4% of HP lost to physical defense for yourself (Max 250). Every 110-250 seconds, the next basic attack will restore 0.5 health value and will gradually increase with the hero level. The cooldown is after 6 seconds.
Skill 1: Blast Iron Fist
Gatotkaca will perform a powerful punch forward dealing 300 (+ 130%) magic damage and slowing all enemies in range.
Skill 2: Unbreakable
He will let out a scream cheering themselves up and scaring the enemy causing them to attack themselves for 1.5 seconds. After the next 2.5 seconds, he will attack all enemies in the affected area dealing 130-230 magic damage.
Skill 3: Avatar of Guardian
Gatotkaca will accumulate strength for a short time and then jump to the target to knock enemies away for 1 second, dealing 500 (+ 300%) magic damage. The victims in the center of the attack will be knocked out for longer.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems
Vengeance – Petrify
Tank Emblem: Firmness – Fortress – Concussive Blast
How to build items Gatotkaca
- Wizard Boots + Cursed Helmet + Blade Armor + Antique Cuirass + Sky Guardian Helmet + Immortality
- Arcane Boots + Soul Scroll + Winter Truncheon + Holy Crystal + Blood Wings + Divine Glaive
- Wizard Boots + Winter Truncheon + Cursed Helmet + Athena’s Shield + Blade Armor + Sky Guardian Helmet
Pros and cons
- Heavy armor-based thanks to passive, can focus on building Magical Defense.
- Counter to Damage Heroes.
- Good at initiation crowd control.
- Good CC such as Taunt, Slow, and a high AoE CC Skill.
- The ultimate is pretty long at casting.
- Gatotkaca doesn’t have excellent mobility, can get caught with the guard down easily.
- Skill 2 takes time to cast.