Gord is a damage mage hero nicknamed Mystic Magician in Mobile Legends. Along learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills in the new season.
Bio of Gord
Gord was born and raised in a homeland filled with mysterious magic. Since childhood, the familiarity, control, and use of magical energies have become a well-trained habit like the way we breathe air every day. So there is always an extremely strange bond between him and that kind of power.
As a matter of course, when growing up, this guy almost immediately possessed and mastered some of the supernatural powers of the magical world that few people have. As time goes by, this energy becomes more and more important and seeps into the bloodstream, in the body every day. In the end, they merged into one and became an indispensable part, changing the whole face of the body.
Skills of Gord
Passive: Mystic Favor
For a short time attacking the same target for 5 consecutive attacks deals 200 (+ 120%) bonus magic damage.
Skill 1: Mystic Projectile
Gord will throw a bullet that carries ultimate magic at the designated area, dealing 270 (+ 80%) magic damage to the victim and causing them a 70% decrease in movement speed within 2 seconds. Especially those who intend to stay in the center of this area will receive 30% more damage and be stunned.
Skill 2: Mystic Injunction
He immediately summons a stream of magical energy dealing 80 (+ 20%) damage / every 0.45 seconds to all enemies within the affected area.
Skill 3: Mystic Gush
Gord shoots a beam of bright white energy in the designated direction to deal 190 (+ 60%) magic damage every 0.3 seconds to the hit target and is taken 10% slow over the next 3 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1.
Battle spells and Emblems
Flicker – Flameshot
Mage Emblem: Flow – Observation – Magic Worship
How to build
- Demon Shoes + Glowing Wand + Ice Queen Wand + Genius Wand + Holy Crystal + Divine Glaive
- Arcane Boots + Lightning Truncheon + Glowing Wand + Holy Crystal + Genius Wand + Immortality
- Rapid Boots + Ice Queen Wand + Winter Truncheon + Glowing Wand + Divine Glaive + Holy Crystal
Pros and cons
- Clear minions, monsters well
- Ability to keep a stable position
- The skillset is oriented towards poke and team fighting
- Fragile in fighting
- Inability to escape, lack of mobility.
Tips when playing Gord
- Highly skilled players will often use the ultimate right in front of the opponent to attack the right target. Should not be used without orientation because this skill can still be used quite easily.
- Reactivate your ultimate when you need to flee or hold a position that damages an opponent.
- Players can use any mage Emblem they feel suitable for themselves
- In the current meta, Gord can be used to play mid or bot lane. However, bot lane is generally favored by players because this hero doesn’t have the same roaming ability as many of the other Mid lane mages.