Gragas in Wild Rift is in the role of Tanks and Mages. Gragas is a melee damage hero with a barrel to slow down the enemy’s movement speed, the ability to stun briefly and toss the ultimate. Gragas often plays in Baron Lane.
Gragas in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Happy Hour
Cast a spell that restores 42 health (6%) 7 seconds of cooldown.
First Skill – Barrel Roll
Roll one crate to the position where the target explodes when used again or after 3 seconds. Enemies hit take 80 magic damage (80 + 80% magic damage) and are slowed by 40% for 2 seconds.
The tank ferments for the first 1.5 seconds, increasing damage and slow by up to 150%.
The barrel shows it is fermenting and deals 70% of the damage to minions.
Second Skill – Drunken Rage
Spray down on the wine glass manually, reducing damage taken by 10% (10% + 0.04% magic damage) for 2.5 seconds.
Your next basic attack within 5 seconds of consuming a buff boosts to shoot nearby enemies for 20 (20 + 65% magic damage) plus 8% of their maximum health.
Third Skill – Body Slam
Rushing forward, colliding with the first enemy hit deals 80 magic damage (80 + 60% magic damage) to surrounding enemies. Enemies hit are also pushed back, stunned for 1 second.
Body Slam cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds if it successfully collides with the enemy.
Ultimate – Explosive Cask
Throws a powerful crate that explodes as it lands, dealing 200 magic damage (200 + 80% magic damage) and knocking enemies out of the blast.
The barrel has a fixed travel time.
Gragas Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Gragas in Wild Rift can counter: Nasus (Gragas is able to fight other champions with low defense and does not have the ability to stun to block him)
- Gragas weak against: Fizz, Zed (Against the garage, the defending champion has the skills to avoid Gragas coming near you like silence, blocking, winking magic, etc)
Gragas in Wild Rift Build Guide
Gragas Runes Pages
The best runes for Gragas are: Electrocute, Gathering Storm, Backbone, Hunter Genius.
Chilling Smite and Flash
Recommend items for Gragas in Wild Rift to build:
Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Lich Bane, Guardian Angel, Protobelt Enchant.
Gragas creates these items, reducing cooldown, magic resistance, health, and armor. Protobelt is a magic item that Gragas uses to activate. Buying these 4 items gives Gragas a high effect, reducing cooldown and health in the middle of the battle. Change items to Rod of Ages, Luden’s Echo, Athense Unholy Grail, and Iceborn Gaunlet depending on the battle of the strongest enemy.
Here is the best build for Gragas in Wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Lich Bane, Guardian Angel, and Protobelt Enchant.
- Gragas vs Marksman Build: Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Rod of Ages, Iceborn Gauntlet, and Protobelt Enchant.
- Gragas vs Mage Build: Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Rod of Ages, Athense Unholy Grail, and Protobelt Enchant.
- Gragas vs Tank Build: Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Luden’s Echo, Rod of Ages, and Protobelt Enchant.