Granger (The Death Chanter) is a hero Reap and Burst Marksman with high movement speed and damage. Compared to other marksmen, his properties are lower. But his skills make up for gaps in his main attributes, even though he has high movement speed and heavy damage.
Skills of Granger
Granger loaded 6 bullets into the gun at once. Every 6th bullet deals critical damage.
His Basic Attacks deal more damage, but he only gains 50% Attack Speed from Equipment or Emblems.
Skill 1: Rhapsody
He fills his gun with all bullets and shoots forward with each bullet dealing 30/60/90/120/150/180 (+ 70% Total Attack Damage) physical damage to the target. enemy.
This skill can be interrupted by Crowd Control.
Skill 2: Rondo
He dashes in the target direction and his next 2 basic attacks will deal 10% / 14% / 18% / 22% / 26% / 30% more damage over the next 5 seconds.
Each time a bullet hits an enemy hero, this skill’s cooldown is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
Skill 3: Death Sonata
Granger turned his violin into a Super Cannon and filled it with Super Bullets. During this stage, he cannot use any other skills or perform Basic Attack, he shoots three Super Bullets at the same time, he can move to another position after shoots a Super Ammo and Super Ammo ignores the henchman and hits only the enemy champion.
Super Ammo deals 30/75/120 (+ 70% Total Attack Damage) + 12% of Target’s missing HP points to deal physical damage to surrounding enemies and slow them by 80%.
When this skill’s duration ends, for every 2 Super Bullets left, he will reduce this skill’s cooldown by 15%.
Battle spells and Emblems
Flicker – Sprint
Marksman Emblem: Bravery – Doom – Weakness Finder
How to build
- Magic Shoes + Berserker’s Fury + Bloodlust Axe + Endless Battle + Blade of Despair + Hunter Strike
- Magic Shoes + Hunter Strike + Blade of Despair + Berserker’s Fury + Bloodlust Axe + Blade of the Heptaseas
- Raptor Machete + Magic Shoes + Berserker’s Fury + Haa’s Claw + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
Tips when playing Granger
- Skill Upgrades – Max out Rhapsody skill (Skill 1) of Granger first and max out his ultimate skill (Death Sonata) whenever possible or available, and finally At the end of the day, the death scorer’s Rondo skill (Skill 2) maximized.
- Clean up minions first – Start with Hunter’s Knife and clear the minions first for a more comfortable victory.
- Mid lane – If you are playing with an ADC as a single mid laner, secure a crab after clearing the impending wave of minions.
- Sidelaner – if you are using Granger as a sidelaner, let him cling to the sides until level 4. Once level is reached, wander around the area and finish off any enemy champions. A low health point is equal to the skill hunter’s ultimate (Death Sonata).
- Manual Aiming – However, use manual aim when using his ultimate skill when the enemy hero is horizontally aligned from the player’s point of view.