Instructions on how to build Soraka Season 9 guide Sp supporting AD and the Rune board for Soraka build recombine the most powerful equipment, sp build full ap damage of high pro order increase the skillset, add magic support the latest combos Soraka combo skills in the game League of Legends LOL.
Rune Soraka build SP – Used Much
Rune Soraka Jungle – Guardian
Rune Soraka – Carry
Summoner spells for Soraka build
Flash + Barrier: 2 good complementary spells for Soraka Support. If you go to Top with your play on AD, you should hold Teleport
Soraka ‘s strengths and weaknesses
- Fingertip quite far
- High basic speed, when combined with the intrinsic amount of acceleration
- Skills have a relatively low cooldown time
- The ability to heal allies and yourself much and continuously
- Has 2-in-1 hard range control (silent & rooted)
- The ultimate can support allies in the map, and has the ability to flip the deal both in small team fights and total team fights.
- Poor maneuverability
- Quite weak in the airport
- Inability to run away
- The skill sets are all skill oriented, requiring high accuracy
- Use% of maximum health to heal allies, while base healing speed is not high
Soraka skill table
- Method 1: Max order of skill boost: W -> E -> Q for Soraka Sp Support => To optimize recovery ability
- Method 2: Max order of skill lift: Q -> E -> W for Soraka AD, AP, TOP => With poke play
Passive – Salvation
Soraka runs faster while moving towards the nearby low-blood allies.
Starcall – Q
- A star falls from the sky to the target location, dealing magic damage and slowing enemies. If an enemy champion is hit Starcall, Soraka heals and gains bonus movement speed when running away from the enemy champion.
- Call the stars fall to the specified location. Enemies standing in the area take magic damage and are slowed by 30% for 2 seconds.
- If Starcall hits an enemy champion, Soraka gains HP for 4 seconds, restores 14/16/18/20/22 (+) health per second and gains 10% movement speed when running away from an enemy champion.
Astral Infusion – W
- Soraka sacrifices a portion of his Blood to heal another ally’s unit.
- Heals 80/110/140/170/200 (+) health to other allied champions.
- If used while in Resuscitation, Soraka will grant the target the effect of that effect for a second.
- Cannot be used if Soraka is below 5%.
Equinox – E
- Creates a vortex that silences all enemies within. When the vortex disappears, all enemies still inside are rooted.
- Creates a vortex at selected location for 1.5 seconds, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+) Magic Damage to enemy champions in the area. Enemy champions in that vortex will be silenced until they escape.
- When the vortex disappears, all remaining victims will be rooted for 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 seconds and take 70/110/150/190/230 (+) Magic Damage.
Ulti – Wish
- Soraka gives Wish to his teammates by instantly healing himself and all allied heroes.
- Requiem for divine power helps restore 150/250/350 (+) Health for all allied Heroes. The Wish’s power is increased by 50% for Champions below 40% Health.
How to build Soraka – Soraka build
Main items for Soraka build
- how to build Soraka With Support
- how to build AD – Top
The optional items Soraka build
Check out some ways to pack up, how to build Soraka 6 fully equipped late game.
How to build Soraka SP
This is the full set of how to build Soraka equipped with the most standard Soraka build SP.
or with demon cup Athene’s Unholy Grail => increase energy recovery so Soraka can comfortably spam the opponent’s poke structures and buffs for allies.
Also can choose Warmog Armor => an extremely suitable equipment for the healing ability of Soraka.
How to build Soraka AD TOP
How to build to the Top-Mid is as follows.
Not only stop at the Sp super buff to support your teammates, but Soraka AD or the top lane is also very strong with the max loading speed => you can try and feel with Soraka this style.
Or you can choose with Blade of The Ruined King => increase the recovery for Soraka.
or increase attack speed + critical strike with Guinsoo’s Regeblade + Stormrazor.
Moreover you can also go to the Jungle with Soraka is quite okay.
or a little more resistance with the Frozen Mallet.
How to build Soraka AD MID
Soraka is extremely diverse with many gameplay, Soraka full AP mid lane is also extremely strong not inferior to other wizards.
or Soraka AP resist + slow with: Rod of Ages + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter.
Above, we have shared the Rune Table reorganizing support for Soraka build season 10 and some ways how to build Soraka‘s map for your reference. Wish you climb the rank of ganking team success with The Starchild in the justice arena.