There must have been many of you who once picked a champion you need in the first round, but maybe that champion’s odd equipment is too bad for a champion. In this article, let’s learn how to remove unwanted items from champions in Arena of Truth.
THE STEPS TO REMOVE THE UNWANTED ITEM
The fact that champions have bad equipment is probably very familiar to players of Arena of Truth. Especially in the Purple Star, it happens more and more often, with Jhin holding Tears of the Goddess or Vel’Koz wielding the Wood Bow quite frequently, even if these are important generals need to put standard gear to carry the team. To remove the unwanted items from these heroes is extremely important to help you win the game.
This item will definitely work 100%, but there are a few conditions that you need to have 3 complete items to match for the champion, as well as a champion in the store to buy. into 2 stars or 3 stars.
The steps to remove the unwanted items from champions are as follows:
- Step 1: Pair the complete equipment needed for Jhin, you can pair for General Jhin holding the Goddess Tears on the field.
- Step 2: When you have enough Jhin to earn 2 stars (1 Jhin on the field, 1 Jhin on the bench, 1 Jhin in the store), you need to make sure that you have 3 complete equipment to wear Jhin. The complete equipment can be worn for Jhin holding Goddess Tears or for Jhin to have no items yet, as long as the total of 2 Jhin’s complete equipment equals 3 and still have the Goddess Tears in That is okay.
- Step 3: Put Jhin holding the Goddess Tears on the bench, leave the remaining Jhin on the field and then buy the 3rd Jhin in the store, then you will get 2-star Jhin with 3 complete equipment and kick out outside the lonely Goddess Tears.
How to remove the unwanted items completely according to a priority mechanism when grafting champions, you just need to know it is already possible. Knowing this tip, you absolutely can choose the main generals you need without fear of wearing unwanted odd equipment!
The mechanism for prioritizing equipment when grafting champions is calculated as follows:
- The Bandit Glove is on the field
- Complete equipment on the field
- Odd items on the field
- The Bandit Gloves is on the bench
- Complete equipment on the spare line
- Odd goods on the reserve goods
Looking at the rule above, make sure that if you leave Jhin with the Goddess Tears on the field and pair it up with 2 stars, Jhin’s complete equipment on the bench is still kicked out, because odd equipment on the field ( 3) there is still a greater priority than complete equipment on reserve (4). But if Jhin only holds the Goddess Tears on the bench, the priority of the Goddess Tears will be (6) at the bottom and 100% sure it will be kicked out to make room for 3 equipment. complete.