Instructions on how to build Velkoz season 9 guide Mid and the Rune of VelKoz recombining the most powerful equipment, sp build full ap magic damage of the Velkoz pro build order to increase the skill set, plus magic Complement the latest combo skills Velkoz build counter in League of Legends game (League of Legends) LOL.
Velkoz’s Rune – VelKoz Build
Sorcery Magic Vel’Koz -> Arcane Comet -> Manaflow Band -> Absolute Focus -> Smite
Rune Vel’Koz Mid – Ice upgrade, super slow – Inspiration
Rune Vel’Koz Mid – Most used
Summoner Spells for Vel’koz
Flash is an indispensable addition. Smite or Exhaust will use for Vel’koz Sp – Velkoz build. If you go to Mid, additional spells that are defending-oriented like Heal, Barrier, Exhaust will be more beneficial to Velkoz build in the exchange phase.
Strengths and weaknesses Vel’koz
- The ability to poke blood from a distance is quite good
- Extremely fast soldier
- The skillset can destroy tankers
- Poor maneuverability
- Resistance is quite weak
- Directional skill set requires high accuracy
Table of skills Vel’koz
Method 1: Order of maxing skill: Q -> W -> E => for Vel’koz Support Support or Mid.
Method 2: Max order of skill lift: W -> Q -> E => use Vel’koz Mid mid lane.
- Void Rift: Maximizing this skill first will help Vel’Koz push the lane faster. After all, it is a very strong skill to deal damage, but conversely, it is very difficult to accurately.
- Plasma Fission: Even if it is a good poke skill, it is difficult to hit, maximizing it first, the ability to push soldiers will be very poor, but not sure can play on the enemy. So should lift after the Void Rift.
- Tectonic Disruption: Also a form of skill difficult to accurately, use in combat when the enemy is not focused or has the ability to control the team first. As for the road phase, absolutely must not be used indiscriminately. If the enemy knows you have lost E, they will rush to blood dry immediately.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray: Lifting to the right level. Out of the 4 skills, this is the easiest tactic to hit, but the hard part is choosing which angle to discharge. For 2.5 seconds it is best not to let anyone approach
Passive – Organic Deconstruction
Vel’Koz’s basic skills place Organic Decomposition on an enemy when it hits the target. If all 3 stacks are accumulated, the enemy will take a standard amount of damage.
Plasma Fission – Q
- Vel’Koz fires a plasma stream that splits into two when activated, or when it hits an enemy. Plasma rays do damage and slow down when hit.
- Vel’Koz fires a plasma stream that deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+) Magic Damage and a 70% slow effect that decreases over 1 / 1.4 / 1.8 / 2.2 / 2.6 seconds.
- When reactivated, or hit an enemy, the Plasma beam splits in two at a 90-degree angle.
- Destroying a unit restores 50% of Mana cost.
Void Rift – W
- Vel’Koz opens a tear in the space leading to the void, dealing an initial burst of damage, which will then damage over time to the victims inside that space.
- Vel’Koz opens a tear leading to the void, dealing 30/50/70/90/110 (+) magic damage. After a delay, it deals 45/75/105/135/165 (+) magic damage.
- Void Rift has 2 second cooldown between each use.
Tectonic Disruption – E
- Velkoz build causes an area to explode, knocking enemies into the air, and faintly repulsing nearby enemies.
- Vel’Koz breaks the structure of an adjacent area, then deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+) Magic Damage and knocks up enemies hit in the air for 0.75 seconds.
- The enemies hit next to Vel’Koz will be pushed back slightly in the direction the skill was launched.
Final Move – Life Form Disintegration Ray
- Velkoz build releases a blast of energy that accumulates in the mouse pointer for 2.5 seconds of damage to enemies. Enlightened enemy champions will take true damage.
- Passive: Disintegrates enemy champions and projects them in 7 seconds. Basic attacks and other abilities refresh the Screen.
- Active: Vel’Koz releases a blast of energy with the mouse cursor for 2.5 seconds, dealing magic damage up to 450/625/800 (+) total and slowing units hit by 20%.
- Enemies standing in the beam will gain stacks of Organic Decay periodically. Deals true damage to units that are screened.
How to build Vel’koz
Core items for Vel’koz
How to build Velkoz with Vel’koz Mid
How to build Velkoz Vel’Koz super slow control
How to build Velkozvwith Vel’koz Sp
How to build Velkoz with the optional Vel’koz equipment
How to build Velkoz
How to build Vel’koz Mid – AP
=> This is a set of Velkoz build equipment mid to the middle of the full AP and the strongest Velkoz pro build include: Luden’s Echo + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
=> Drying Ulti damage to extreme.
If the enemy team has a lot of tanks, the Liandry’s Torment will help Vel’koz’s ability to poke and damage over time.
Also can choose Rylai Crystal Scepter => increase slow ability – 1 item extremely suitable for Vel’koz’s skill set.
In case Vel’koz build encounters difficult contracts, long-range opponents, many strong control skills such as Zoe, Leblanc, etc, please consider the item Twin Shadows, Hextech GunBlade => it will make Velkoz pro build become should be safer and easier to breathe.
How to build Velkoz Sp
With the role of a super long-range superhero, extremely annoying to the opponent, Vel’koz Supports full AP magic damage is the most suitable for Vel’koz:
or Vel’koz support + slow down
Counters of Vel’Koz
Refer to some generals capable of countering Vel’Koz – The Eye of the Void effectively later.
Counters counter Vel’Koz Vel’Koz stronger than
Conclude – Velkoz build
Above, we have just shared of the Rune of Velkoz build season 10 and some new how to build Velkoz for your reference. Wish you climb the rank of successful gank team rank by Velkoz pro build with the The Eye of the Void in the arena of justice.