Gusion is classified as a Mage / Assasin with high explosive damage and mobility. He is a very difficult thing to master, you cannot become a god of this hero simply by reading an article, It requires you to be quick and practice well.
Skills of Gusion
Passive: Dagger Specialist
Every time Gusion uses a skill, a Rune will be added to his dagger. After stacking 3 Runes, his next basic attack against the target deals physical damage equal to (+ 100% of the target’s total Attack Damage) + 15% of the target’s missing HP and heals based on 80% damage done.
This advanced basic attack cannot crit nor does Lifesteal Physics apply.
Skill 1: Sword Spike
He throws a dagger towards the target, dealing 200/220/240/260/280/300 (+ 50% of Magic Power) magic damage to the first target hit.
Recast: He spawns behind the target and deals 200/230/260/290/320/350 (+ 100% Magic Power) magic damage.
Hitting both parts of the ability can deal up to 400/450/500/550/600/650 (+ 150% Magic Power) magic damage to one target.
He cannot blink at a target if they are too far apart.
Skill 2: Shadowblade Slaughter
Gusion throws 5 daggers forward, slowing enemies by 20%, and each dagger deals 110/130/150/170/190/210 (+ 50% Magic Power) magic damage with damage max is 550/650/750/850 / 900/950 (+ 250% Magic Power) magic damage to one target.
Recast: He recalls 5 dagger damage to the target when they return, with each dagger dealing 65/75/85/95/105/115 (+ 40% Magic Power) damage and can deal up to 325/375/425 / 475/525/575 (+ 200% Magic Power) magic damage to enemies.
Hitting all 5 Daggers on both parts of the ability can deal up to 875/1025 / 1175/1325/1475/1625 (+ 450% Magic Power) magic damage to one target.
Daggers from this ability will not fall out on death.
Gusion flashes to a target location, instantly refreshing the Sword Spike and Shadowblade Slaughter’s cooldowns.
Reuse: He rushes a short distance in a specified direction. Once reset, Gusion will be able to instantly throw 5 Daggers with Shadowblade Slaughter, and recover 10 Daggers.
Based on Sword Spike and Shadowblade Slaughter’s cooldowns, He has the ability to deal up to 2875/3325/3775/4225/4675/5125 (+ 1400% Magic Power) magic damage to one target.
Battle spells and Emblems for Gusion
Retribution – Flicker
Mage Emblem: Agility – Observation – Impure Rage
How to build items for Gusion
- Glowing Wand + Arcane Boots + Concentrated Energy + Fleeing Time + Lightning Truncheon + Immortality
- Magic Shoes + Lightning Truncheon + Calamity Scythe + Concentrated Energy + Winter Truncheon + Divine Glaive
- Star Shard + Arcane Boots + Concentrated Energy + Fleeing Time + Lightning Truncheon + Blood Wings
Tips when playing Gusion
- Play mid with retribution.
- Always use basic attack when the passive is triggered.
- Assassinate the enemy’s main damage heroes first.
- Other than that all you need is a lower ping, high-end device and extremely fast hands.
- Mark the enemy’s hero with your first skill.
- Use skill 2 of Gusion to damage and slow them.
- Use skill 1 and skill 2 immediately depending on the distance.