In update 1.4.60 released on March 17, 2020, Moonton made some adjustments regarding the assassin quartet Freya, Hanzo, Natalia, and Lancelot. In this article, we will introduce to you how to play this hero’s new version.
Skills of Hanzo
Passive: Ame No Habakiri
If a non-hero unit dies nearby, Hanzo will gain 2 Demon Blood, but if an enemy hero dies nearby, he gains 20 Demon Blood.
Skill 1: Ninjutsu: Demon Feast
This skill will only be unlocked after 5 Basic Attacks.
He uses Ame no Habakiri to devour non-hero units and digest them over a period of time and gains 10/12/14/16/18/20 Demon Blood after digesting.
When he devours the Turtle or Lord, he will only deal 500 / 700 / 900 / 1100 / 1300 / 1500 True Damage to them.
Skill 2: Ninjutsu: Soul Reap
He summons demonic spikes that deals 160 / 200 / 240 / 280 / 320 / 360 (+60% Physical Attack) Physical Damage immediately.
If this skill hits the target, it will strike again after 0.5 seconds, dealing 40/50/60/70/80/90 Physical Damage to targets and slowing them by 40% until no target is hit or this skill ends its duration after striking 8 more times.
Every unit hit will grant him 1 Demon Blood.
Skill 3: Kinjutsu: Pinnacle Ninja
Hanzo gains 25/35/45 Demon Blood immediately and charges forward as Demon Pneuma, gaining new a set of skills, while leaving his body behind.
The Demon Pneuma consumes 10 Demon Blood each second, passes through walls, and has an additional 35% Movement Speed, and 30%/40%/50% Attack Speed, but it’s Physical and Magic Defense is reduced by 50%/42.5%/35%.
When the Demon Pneuma is killed, he will return back to his body, but he will be stunned for 3 seconds, slowed by 55%, Physical and Magic Defense reduced by 100% and revealing the body’s position.
When the body is killed, he and the Demon Pneuma will be killed.
Skill Increasing Priority
Hanzo should give priority to maximizing skill 1 first, followed by skill 2. Ultimate will be increasing at6 the right level.
Combo: Skill 1> Skill 2> Ultimate > Skill 2> Skill 1> Basic attack> Ultimate.
Battle spells and Emblems
Sprint – Petrify
Assassin Emblem: Agility – Invasion – High and Dry
How to build
- Awe Mask + Rapid Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Hunter Strike + Blade of Despair + Brute Force Breastplate
- Raptor Machete + Swift Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Blade of Despair + Blade of the Heptaseas + Berserker’s Fury
- Swift Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Blade of Despair + Berserker’s Fury + Windtalker + Malefic Roar
Some tips when playing Hanzo
- Coordinate with teammates.
- Always check out the mini-map.
- Only use your ultimate when you are sure to defeat the target.
- Always respond when your teammates need it.
- Stop by other lanes if possible.
- Hide the original body completely.
- Always accumulate enough divine power.
- Use the original body to join fights.
- Get all the buffs.
- Just walking around in one lane.
- Steal jungle monsters while your teammates are farming.
- Use the body for too long.