Instructions on how to build Ahri season 11 guide Mid and the supplemental Gem board for Ahri equipped with the strongest solo attack, top build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus spells Awaken Ahri’s latest counter combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Ahri season 11
Ahri Mid rune page
Ahri Assassin rune page
Flash + Ignite/Purify
After Riot re-engineered Ahri’s skill set into a true assassin with his powerful burst damage ability, he only needed a single blow to make his opponent fly half a tree, adding a set. More combos will evaporate onto the scoreboard right away. Ahri is also a mage general that is very suitable for climbing mid lane rankings.
Flash + Ignite: Always 2 standard complementary spells for Ahri mid, it helps her become more mobile in pursuit of burst damage to knock down her target, with Ignite, Ahri also makes the opponent always must be wary and do not dare to be too aggressive with her during the road phase.
In addition, you can also use Purify or Barrier in specific cases depending on the game.
Items for Ahri season 11
Luden’s Echo + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Luden’s Echo: will be the top priority equipment indispensable for Ahri, both with a cooldown, damage, and energy, helping to increase the ability to clear the lane as well as exchange Ahri’s combo attack.
- Morellonomicon: will be Ahri’s second item, to add and reduce cooldowns, energy to make her damage combos stronger and smoother, and Morellonomicon also very effective when Ahri has to deal with champions with high resilience such as Swain, Vladimir …
- Zhonya’s Hourglass: the rush to chase the target or the situations of Spirit Rush (R) to put damage to the opponent, always makes Ahri put herself in danger, so the CTU will partly guarantee A little safer for her, in addition, Mid also often has to deal with champions with strong Physical Damage such as Zed, Yasuo, Talon … so Zhonya’s Hourglass will be a great choice to increase your resistance.
Everfrost, Void Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Banshee’s Veil, Mejai’s Soulstealer, Horizon Focus
How to build Ahri season 11
Ahri season 11 Mid
Towards the end of the game: Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff will be the duo to help Ahri maximize her strength threshold and true damage.
=> This is how to build Ahri season 11 mid lane full AP standard and strongest.
- Luden’s Echo + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
If Ahri is on the lane with long-sleeved champions with strong prowling ability or control skills such as Xerath, Zoe, Leblanc … go for the Banshee’s Veil, it will make Ahri safer and more confident when dealing with a head as well as partially counteracting them.
- Luden’s Echo + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Banshee’s Veil + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Ahri season 11: assassin style
- Everfrost + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Banshee’s Veil
Dying Light Platinum Edition – Best Guns You Might Want To Know
Vampire Survivors – Some Unlockable Characters In The Game
Ori and The Blind Forest Guide – Things You Should Know