Instructions on how to build Alistar season 11 guide Sp support and rune pages for Alistar the most powerful items, top build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells wake up the latest Alistar combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Alistar Season 11
Most used Alistar Sp
Flash + Ignite
Flash + Ignite: 2 bonus spells good for Support Alistar Support. If you are Top with AD play then you should have Teleport. Smite will be used by Alistar going Jungle.
Items for Alistar season 11
- With Alistar Sp: Locket of the Iron Solari + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow
- With Alistar AP: Riftmaker + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Knight’s Vow, Redemption, Frozen Heart, Shurelya’s Battlesong, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Luden’s Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Morellonomicon
How to build Akali season 11
How to build Alistar Sp season 11
=> This is the most standard Alistar Supports items, including Bulwark of the Moutain + Mobility Boots + Locket of Iron Solari + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow + Redemption
Or you can choose for Alistar: Frozen Heart or Randuin’s Omen => if you have to go lane with a strong ADC, or an opponent with a large amount of Physical Damage.
- Locket of Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Knight’s Vow + Zeke’s Convergence + Redemption + Gargoyle Stoneplate
How to build a full tank Alistar season 11
The way of how to build Alistar season 11 will make him seem Immortal.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercurial’s Treads + Demonic Embrace + Spirit Visage + Dead Man’s Plate + Randuin’s Omen
In case Alistar is on the lane with strong physical damage champions, or ADC enemy team => choose Thornmail: to limit their strength.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Demonic Embrace + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen + Gargoyle Stoneplate
Alistar pros and Cons
- The skillset has many powerful controls for a long time.
- Extremely strong and strong, it is very difficult to be beaten.
- Resistances are among the top champions in League of Legends with the ultimate Unbreakable Will (R).
- Has good resilience.
- Has a great effect in both the laning and fighting phase, especially the ultimate Unbreakable Will (R) in teamfights.
- The ability to gank and reverse lane to support teammates is good.
- Very strong with full AP gameplay – AP => eager to die
- Playing Alistar is fun – stress relief is good
- Easily inhibits the enemy team – especially when using Skin – Moo Cow to ring the bell.
- Farming is a bit slow.
- The cooldown is a bit long.
- Short sniffing range.
- It takes a lot of practice to be able to Combo Alistar effectively.
- The ability to “squeeze team” is always redundant.
Skills raising order – How to build Alistar Season 11
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
Maximize Pulverize (Q) first to synchronize its cooldown with Headbutt (W), avoiding W’s cooldown that can’t be pressed due to … fear of squeezing. Trample (E) last increased and Unbreakable Will (R) increased to level.