Instructions on how to build Anivia season 11 guide Sp support and rune pages for Anivia the most powerful items, Sp build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells wake up the latest Anivia combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Anivia season 11
Most used Anivia Mid
Flash + Teleport/Ignite
Flash + Teleport: Anivia is quite strong at level 6 when using Teleport, able to assist allies when they are ganked. It also helps you a lot when facing a tough game, or teleport back to put pressure on top picks.
Items – How to build Anivia season 11
Liandry’s Anguish + Demonic Embrace + Archangel’s Staff
Rabadon’s Deathcap, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Morellonimicon, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Anivia season 11
How to build Anivia AP: Mid
=> This is Anivia full AP build set for Mid standard and most powerful including Liandry’s Anguish + Archangel’s Staff + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap.
In case the enemy team has tankers with lots of magic resistance: Everfrost will be a pretty effective item for Anivia.
Everfrost + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
If encountering strong champions with good resilience such as Mundo, Sejuani, Garen .., Morellonomicon will need to prioritize choosing to get the effect of Deep Wounds – somewhat limiting their aggression. If you encounter difficult odds, the opponent has many strong control effects: Mercurial’s Treads + Banshee’s Veil is also a fairly effective safe solution for Anivia.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Mercurial’s Treads + Demonic Embrace + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
How to build Anivia Sp
How to build Anivia season 11 Support is similar to Anivia going solo – still full AP.
- Everfrost + Mobility Boots + Archangel’s Staff + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
- Or: Liandry’s Anguish + Mobility Boots + Demonic Embrace + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
Anivia pros and cons
- There is one more revival thanks to the passive
- Very fast pushing speed, Very good at the end of the game
- Great damage even on tank items
- Has good control skills
- Extremely energy consuming
- Orientation skills are difficult to hit
- No maneuverability, no turnaround
- Crystallize is difficult to use, can squeeze team
Skills Raising Order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, E, W, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, Q, W, W, R, W, W
For Anivia, Frostbite (E) is the main damage skill, so priority will be given to maximizing first. Flash Frost (Q) will raise up to 2 to reduce cooldown. Crystallize (W) lifts last and Glacial Storm (R) raises its level.
Upon death, Anivia will turn into an egg. If the egg persists for 6 seconds, she will revive.
Refer some Champions capable of countering Anivia – The Cryophoenix effectively:
Aurelion Sol, Malphite, Morgana, Vel’Koz, Zilean, Ahri
Anivia can counter:
Galio, Akali, Ryze, Vladimir, Swain, Jayce