Instructions on how to build Aphelios season 11 Ad guide and Aphelios rune pages for Aphelios to recombine the most powerful items, top build Aphelios full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets – The Weapon of the Faithful , plus additional spells of skill combo Aphelios to counter the latest in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Aphelios season 11
Flash + Heal/Teleport
After a long time in the development process, Aphelios was officially launched with a breakthrough skill set with the most difficulty in League of Legends. Aphelios will be the first marksman champion in League of Legends 10 preseason, with a super cool look and can swap weapons. Aphelios can harness the power from 5 different weapons, each with its own attack usage, gameplay, and skill effects.
Items – How to build Aphelios season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion/Doran’s Shield
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercurial’s Treads
Core items for Aphelios ADC: Immortal Shieldbow, Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge
Essence Reaver, Rapid Firecannon, Manamune, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel
How to build Aphelios season 11
Since Aphelios already has a decent amount of Piercing through skill upgrades, there’s no need to spend money and slots to get Armor Piercing. Unless the enemy team is too tough and has a good recovery, it is important to consider whether to go up or not.
Because the damage output of Aphelios is extremely terrible, combined with the ability to recover, strong textures from different weapons => so to maximize the damage of Aphelios, you should prioritize items that increase attack power a lot => it will make the opponent have a lot of difficulty in both the laning phase as well as fighting for targets and teamfights.
This is how to build Aphelios season 11:
- Immortal Shieldbow + Plated Steelcaps + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster + Immortal Reminder
In addition, Runaan’s Hurricane is also a suitable item for Aphelios => max damage item set – Oneshot combo for Aphelios
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Guardian Angel
Aphelios Pros and Cons
- Aphelios is a marksman who is considered to have the most complex, difficult to use LOL skill set up to now, Yasuo AD version 200IQ.
- Possesses a combined damage bonus: STVL + AP is extremely powerful and increases gradually with level
- Aphelios has a very versatile fighting style thanks to owning 5 different weapons and has an automatic change in the match: big damage, good recovery, good slow, strong long-range texture, fast clear soldiers, high attack speed …
- Extremely flexible in the lane as well as fighting.
- The ability to carry a strong team – at the same time carry the entire enemy team.
- Aphelios is a champion that requires players with high skills, good reflexes.
- Quite weak and sometimes becomes an atm for the opponent.
- It takes a lot of play to be able to use Aphelios’s set of moves as well as the weapons.
- It takes a lot of brains in total teamfight situations.
- Aphelios – not for those with simple casual gameplay, and should normally test several times before entering the ranking.