Instructions on how to build Azir season 11 guide Mid and the rune pages for Azir the most powerful items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells to supplement the skill combo Azir latest counter game in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Azir Season 11
Most used Azir Mid
Azir rune page – Electrocute
Flash + Heal/Purify
- Flash: is the most necessary buff for Azir to help Azir become more maneuver during the laning phase as well as in Combat and when ganked or controlled by CC effects. At the same time, Azir can easily chase the end of targets, and especially the Flash is extremely important for Azir to perform unexpected combos like – Emperor’s Divide helps his teammates flip the game over, making the opponent unable to turn back.
- Purify: will help Azir be confident in a better lane and can freely farm more minions, you should choose to use it when facing champions or teams that have a lot of CC skills.
- Barrier: will help Azir avoid a large amount of damage for a short time. Should choose this buff when you go on the lane with champions capable of shock damage strong and fast, not only that also helps The Emperor of the Sands more survivability in the Solo Q.
Items for Azir
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
Doran’s Ring and Health Potion are two starter items that players like and use a lot for Azir. Doran’s Ring: helps Azir have more health, magic power, and energy recovery to confidently exchange skills in the early stages of the road. Health Potion: helps Azir increase the ability to recover and better stick to the lane when the opponent is stalked or ganked.
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Berserker’s Greaves
- Sorcerer’s Shoe: Azir’s most commonly used allows him to increase his initial magic resistance and make Azir’s poke combo more powerful.
- Mercury’s Treads: If the opponent is too strong or has multiple crowd control effects, this item will give Azir a bit of magic resistance and reduce the crowd control time.
- Berserker’s Greaves: this is also a good choice for Azir to help him increase attack speed and damage.
3 core items for Azir Mid:
Liandry’s Anguish + Nashor’s Tooth + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Rabadon’s Deathcap, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Azir season 11
=> This is how to build Azir season 11 to go Mid standard and most powerful including Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Nashor’s Tooth + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap.
Build Azir with Rylai’s Crystal Scepter => increase target slow effect: especially mobile champions, have good accessibility => it makes Azir’s skewers become better. In the case that Azir has to go the way with long-sleeved champions, strong pokes, or Azir has a difficult match on the opponent – many control effects: Banshee’s Veil will be a pretty suitable choice for the Emperor of the Sands.