Instructions on how to build Bard season 11 guide Sp, ad and rune pages board for Bard equipped with the strongest items, top build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells the newest Bard combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Bard Season 11
Most used Brad Sp
Bard – Inspiration
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash + Ignite: These are 2 summoner spells used well for Bard because Bard does not have many strong damage skills. Also, if you encounter difficult enemies, you can replace Ignite with Exhaust.
Items – How to build Bard Season 11
- For Bard Sp: Imperial Mandate + Staff of Flowing Water + Redemption
- For Bard Ap: Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Mikael’s Blessing, Knight’s Vow, Shurelya’s Battlesong
How to build Bard season 11
How to build Bard season 11 in Support role
=> This is Bard Sp’s build to support the most standard full buff for the team including Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Staff of Flowing Water + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing + Force of Nature.
- Or with support Bard holding Zhonya’s Hourglass => at the end of the game it will be quite an effective item for Bard.
- Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Staff of Flowing Water + Redemption + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Dead Man’s Plate
Bard Pros and Cons
- There are recovery skills while on the lane
- The set of skills is maneuverable, the ultimate is quite versatile for good control, has a long-distance
- Suitable for many tactics
- Toggle lane with E and good passive
- Picking up the bell many times will make it difficult for your AD
- It’s easy to die if you’re too focused on picking up the bells
- Skills are difficult to use in many situations
- It is quite difficult to master
- His ultimate inappropriately use can put a teammate in danger.
Skills Increasing order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
The Cosmic Binding (Q) skill is a skill that deals damage as well as the main control effect of the Bard that needs to be raised first. Caretaker’s Shrine (W) will help Bard slightly increase movement speed and restore a decent amount of health, raise 2nd after Q. Magical Journey (E) last increase and Tempered Fate (R) Increase with level.
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Passive – Traveler’s Call
The presence of the Bard caused the magic bells to appear, which allowed Bard to gain experience points, energy, and an explosive amount of speed. Also, lovely small spirits will follow in Bard’s footsteps, and aid his attacks – collecting ancient bells that will strengthen these meep spirits over time.
Champions can counter Bard
- Some champions have the ability to counter Bard – The Wandering Caretaker: Blitzcrank, Sona, Zyra, Zilean
- Bard can counter: Braum, TahmKench, Veigar, Alistar, Gragas, Shen
Dying Light Platinum Edition – Best Guns You Might Want To Know
Vampire Survivors – Some Unlockable Characters In The Game
Ori and The Blind Forest Guide – Things You Should Know