Instructions on how to build Blitzcrank season 11 guide Sp tanks and rune pages for Blitzcrank with the most powerful items, top build ap full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells Blitzcrank’s latest counter skill combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Blitzcrank Season 11
Most used Blitzcrank Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash + Ignite: to be able to overwhelm the opponent in terms of damage every time it hits a bad guy. Smite is used when Blitzcrank goes Jungle.
Items – How to build Blitzcrank Season 11
- Blitzcrank Sp: Shurelya’s Battlesong + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow
- Or: Locket of the Iron Solari + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow
- Blitzcrank Mid AP: Hextech Rocketbelt + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Knight’s Vow, Shurelya’s Battlesong, Frozen Heart, Void Staff, Morellonomicon, Zhonya’s Hourglass
How to build Blitzcrank season 11
How to build Blitzcrank season 11 going Support
=> This is the most standard set of Blitzcrank items including Shurelya’s Battlesong + Zeke’s Convergence + Mobility Boots + Locket of the Iron Solari + Redemption + Knight’s Vow, speed buff with Shurelya’s Battlesong. => Increase the ability to chase and capture targets for Blitzcrank, or activate extremely effective single-team combat.
Or you can choose: Gargoyle Stoneplate => the item quite suitable for Blitzcrank
- Locket of the Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Knight’s Vow + Zeke’s Convergence + Redemption + Gargoyle Stoneplate
How to build Blitzcrank season 11 going Mid AP
- Blitzcrank full AP mid lane items include: Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
- Or: Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to play Blitzcrank
Laning: Blitzcrank will put enormous pressure on enemies with Rocket Grab (Q) skill in the early and mid-game.
Make good use of the opportunities to be able to unleash the correct pull or hack the opponent’s brain => it will help you to kill and bring huge advantages for your teammates.
Late game: At this time, the enemy has basic defensive items, so it is difficult to defeat the target quickly. So you need to choose the right target to pull – lest you drag a full tank like Malphite or Sejuani back to the middle of the team, you will be tired => Don’t pull someone indiscriminately and then harm the whole team.
Blitzcank’s combo set is also quite simple: W => Q => E => R.
Activate Overdrive (W) (for close proximity and location selection) => Rocket Grab (Q) (standard to pull targets towards yourself and allies) => (E) + (R) (bonus crowd control punches) and increase damage – sure to take down the opponent).
Blitzcrank pros and cons
- Inflicts great pressure on the opponent.
- Not strong processing, great damage, relatively resilient.
- Good AD protection ability.
- High travel speed, good changing lane.
- Easy to play, easy to win
- Support ganking and super strong roaming
- The first stage depends heavily on mana.
- Direction pulls skill, so accuracy is required.
- Inability to poke