Instructions on how to build Cassiopeia season 11 guide Mid faker and the rune pages for Cassiopeia with the most powerful items, top build full ap damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, plus spells Cassiopeia’s latest counter combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Cassiopeia Season 11
Most used Cassiopeia Mid / Top
Cassiopeia Top / Mid – Inspiration
Flash + Teleport/Purify
Cassiopeia’s default modifier Flash. Mid Purify is usually mages with control skills, Purify will help you play safer or you can also stop Heal. Flash + Teleport or Ignite: A set of 3 summon spells commonly used for Top Lane, Ignite will combine with poison, dealing more damage.
Items – How to build Cassiopeia Season 11
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion/Corrupting Potion
Doran’s Ring and Health Potion are two good starting items for most mages. Increased by 80 health to overcome a bit of Cassiopeia’s weakness.
Liandry’s Anguish + Archangel’s Staff + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter
Morellonomicon, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Banshee’s Veil, Void Staff, Luden’s Tempest.
How to build Cassiopeia season 11
How to build Cassiopeia season 11 full AP: Mid – Top – Bot
=> This is a Cassiopeia full AP item set for all lanes: Top, Mid, Bot standard and most powerful including: Luden’s Tempest + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Liandry’s Anguish + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff. Archangel’s Staff => provides Cassiopeia with a great amount of mana + magic power and can activate the extremely effective protective shield. If Cassiopeia is on the lane with resilient champions like Swain, Vladimir .., the Morellonomicon is a must-have item for Cassiopeia.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Archangel’s Staff + Demonic Embrace + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
In case of strong opponents, or long-range attack, good attack, many control skills, choose Banshee’s Veil => it will make Cassiopeia much safer.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Archangel’s Staff + Demonic Embrace + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Banshee’s Veil
Cassiopeia pros and cons
- The greatest late-game damage over time in the game
- The ultimate can cause a mutation in fights if used properly and properly
- As the only hero who cannot get on shoes, a full 6 item set will focus all damage
- Against many champions
- Good laning ability from start to finish, able to lane with most champions
- Cassiopeia is quite fragile and weak
- Requires observation skills and good position
- No escape skills
- Her skill set requires players to have high accuracy.
Skill raising order
From level 1 to 18: E, Q, W, E, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, Q, W, W, R, W, W.
Noxious Blast (Q) will be the first priority for Cassiopeia to be maximized because the amount of damage it deals is much greater than that which also increases her movement speed. Next is Miasma (W) which helps Cassiopeia effectively control the target with a slow and makes them unable to use the skill, and also deals damage over time. Finally, Twin Fang (E), just take 1 point Cassiopeia at level 2 and will add up at the end, helping her increase damage and recover (mana + health) very well. The Petrifying Gaze (R) ultimate is leveled for Cassiopeia.