Instructions on how to build Cho’Gath season 11 guide Top tank and rune pages for Cho’Gath to recombine the most powerful items, the jungle build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase the skill set, plus summoner spells of skill combo Cho’Gath counteract the latest in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Cho’Gath Season 11
Cho’Gath Top tank
Cho’Gath Mid AP
Flash + Teleport
Cho’gath is an extremely buffed champion from basic stats, has great resistance to recover, combined with items and ultimate stacks, never easy to defeat. Despite being Cho’Gath, it also has the ability to deal a lot of magic damage coming from its skillset.
Flash + Teleport: Flash is an indispensable summoner spell for Cho’Gath, in many cases, you will have to use speed to quickly approach the target that needs to use the ultimate, teleport to be able to support other lanes in the best way.
Items for Cho’Gath
- For Top: Doran’s Shield + Health Potion
- For Jungle: Hailblade + Refillable Potion
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Sorcerer’s Shoes
- Cho’gath Tank: Frostfire Gauntlet + Thornmail + Force of Nature
- Cho’Gath AP: Hextech Rocketbelt + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon
- Cho’gath Jungle tank: Frostfire Gauntlet + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail
With Cho’gath no matter which lane you play: Top, Mid, or Jungle, there are 2 basic ways to build:
- Cho’gath full Tank: extremely tough, super strong, and very high recovery ability when combined with Warmog’s Armor – at the late game with the ultimate stacking points => Cho’gath will turn into an immortal monster, take full damage to the team.
- Cho’gath full AP: Contrary to the gameplay above, this way Cho’gath seems to be a true Magic Assassin – with just a simple Combo + Ulti => the opponent is determined not to play.
Visage Sprit, Locket of the Iron Solari, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Dead Man’s Plate, Frozen Heart, Randuin’s Omen
How to build Cho’s Gath season 11
How to build Cho’Gath season 11 Top tank
Warmog’s Armor: an item not to be missed with any Cho’gath tank – you won’t be really strong if you don’t get on this item, always stay on top to take damage and shield your teammates, then Step back a little and you are the full bar of health.
Gargoyle Stoneplate: it will help you live longer to stand firm in fighting situations in the middle of the enemy team.
Spirit Visage + Randuin’s Omen: both help increase recovery, resist magic damage, and extremely effective Physical Damage.
When laning with a strong Physical Damage champion, or an opponent with an assassin of physical damage, Thornmail will be reasonable and significantly reduces the opponent’s strength.
=> This is how to build Cho’gath season 11 in the most powerful immortal Top tank way:
- Frostfire Gaunlet + Plated Stonecaps + Thornmail + Force of Nature + Spirit Visage + Warmog’s Armor
In case Cho’gath goes with a mage champion or an opponent that has many strong control effects: Mercury’s Treads will help Cho’gath better withstand fighting.
- Frostfire Gaunlet + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate + Randuin’s Omen + Gargoyle Stoneplate
Another powerful and effective way to build Cho’gath between Tank + AP =>, try and feel.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail
How to build Cho’Gath season 11 full AP
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Mercury’s Treads + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff