Instructions on how to build Corki season 11 guide Mid and the rune pages for Corki the strongest hit items, ad build full damage of pro players in order to increase the skill set, summoner spells to supplement the skill combo Corki latest counter game in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Corki Season 11
Most used Corki Mid
Flash + Teleport/Purify
Flash + Teleport: The two most effective buffs for mid lane Corki Mid at the moment, when dealing with mages with multiple control effects, can be turned into Purify.
Items – How to build Corki Season 11
Trinity Force + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge
- Trinity Force: Corki’s most important equipment needs to be up as soon as possible because Corki doesn’t need too much attack speed => so just focus on items that increase damage.
- Sorcerer’s Shoes: slightly different from the usual ADCs or Berserker’s Greaves, because Corki’s damage is mixed, so Sorcerer’s Shoes will bring a much higher effect to Corki.
- The strength of Corki is the ability to pry from a distance is very uncomfortable, especially the last attack of Missile Barrage, so Rapid Firecannon => will be an item not to be missed.
- Infinity Edge: will be in 4th place, indispensable item to help Corki increase his massive damage.
Phantom Dancer, Essence Reaver, Mercurial Scimitar, Guardian Angel, Maw of Malmortius, Mortal Reminder
How to build Corki season 11
How to build Corki season 11 going Mid – AD
=> This is how to build Corki season 11 ADC going Mid, the standard and most powerful, including: Trinity Force + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Guardian Angel.
In the case of Corki facing strong long-range mage champions, many control effects such as: Zoe, Neeko, Leblanc .., Maw of Malmortius + Mercurial Scimitar will always be the priority item and promote efficiency ensuring more safety for Corki.
- Trinity Force + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge + Maw of Malmortius + Mercurial Scimitar
If you have an advantage over the match and have a good supportive teammate, you can play a full set of extremely strong critical damage for Corki. Also can be built Essence Reaver => both cooldown reduction and critically – help Corki be able to use more sets of attacks in exchanging lane skills with opponents.
- Trinity Force + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Rapid Firecannon + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge + Guardian Angel
Corki pros and cons
- Corki possesses a mixed amount of damage AP + AD => which is extremely annoying to the opponent
- The ability to stack the target is pretty fast, and the ranged prick is incredibly annoying
- High mobility with Valkyrie (W), the ability to squeeze the opponent’s lane quite strong.
- Corki has a safe playstyle, to catch and defeat Corki is not easy.
- The amount of damage at the end of the game is quite virtual, the ability to create high match mutations.
- Corki is a champion: big + strong + safe damge.
- However, Corki’s skill set is a bit energy-intensive, due to the need to use rust that deals a lot of damage.
- There is only one skill to run away Valkyrie (W), the cooldown is quite long
- Corki has no crowd control effect, so when choosing Corki Mid, your team should choose Top or Jungle with crowd control.
- Corki’s items are quite expensive.
- Corki role in the game as 1 Marksman => quite fragile + weak and afraid of hard control.