Diao Chan is an extremely beautiful female mage and possesses annoying control skills. For her man has the power to conquer the world and she will be able to conquer men. That has been proven through Lu Bu, an unparalleled warrior.
Skills of Diao Chan
Passive: Ice Queen
Enemies are frozen by Diamond Dust take an additional 155 + (15 per level) + (0.5 magic power) magic damage from the basic attacks and abilities of Diao Chan.
Skill 1: Chilling Frost
She Cast ice spells over a target area, dealing 305/371/437/503/569/635 (+0.84 ATK) magic damage, and slowing 50% of the movement speed of hit enemies for 2 seconds. Yet, these victims also suffered the Ice Frost effect for 5.5 seconds. Enemies hit by Chilling Frost while under Ice Frost will be rooted for 1 second.
Skill 2: Diamond Dust
She freezes enemies for 2.5 seconds within range, dealing 288/324/360/396/432/468 (+0.70 magic damage) magic damage. This ability can accumulate two stacks, used consecutively for 1 second apart, but if the enemy has been frozen before then only takes 0.75s of the next freeze.
Skill 3: Blizzard
Diao Chan summons a blizzard that hits enemies in range, dealing 350/440/530 (+0.90 magic damage) magic damage and slowing their movement speed. At the same time, she gains 600 armor.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Talent: Flicker/Heal
- Arcana: Violate (10) + Benevolence (10) + Flurry (10)
How to build items for Diao Chan
- First option: Orb of the Magi + Enchanted Kicks +Froty Revenge + Berith’s Agony + Rhea’s Blessing + Soaring Aura
- Second option: Orb of the Magi + Enchanted Kicks + Boomstick + Soaring Aura + Staff of Nuul + Holy of Holies
Runes for Diao Chan
- VEDA: Mana Refill – Holy verdict – Sacred Protection
- LOCKHEIM: Devourer
- AFATA: River Treader
How to play Diao Chan
- Flicker is the talent for Diao Chan.
- When you go mid, use this talent to help her quickly retreat when you are attacked by the jungle.
- She going mid should use Skill 1 to clear the creeps and cause annoyance by slowing the target.
- Launching Skill 1 in the middle of the creeps, poking the enemy effectively.
- Should hide in the bushes to take advantage and use Skill 2 to freeze the target.
- Watch out for the enemy team to gank and keep the Flicker ready to escape. Use skill 2 underfoot when enemies approach and they will be trapped.
Mid and late game
Constantly moving and picking good positions like bushes, calling for bushes and narrow fighting is great for launching ultimate on as many targets as possible.
Combo of Diao Chan is extremely popular in fighting that you should know that it is Skill 2 + Ultimate. With 2 times of Skill 2, there is no way the enemy can escape. When the target is frozen, she also gains bonus magic damage thanks to her passive. If you combine the two skills of the enemy team well, you can make a kill.