Instructions on how to build Draven season 11 guide Ad and the rune pages for Draven with the most powerful solo items, top build full damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells skills Draven combo latest in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Draven Season 11
Most used Draven AD
Draven – Inspiration
Flash + Heal/Teleport
Draven is the toughest marksman champion in League of Legends, if you don’t play Draven often or your hitting skills aren’t good, the amount of damage you can deal with will be significantly limited. The most important thing when using Draven is that choosing the position and skill level of the axe picker determines the majority of the damage you can inflict.
Flash + Heal are two of Draven’s most effective summoner spells at all times, and you can use Teleport or Purify if your opponent has too many crowd control effects – depending on the situation. Not only that, Draven is also played in other positions such as Top, Mid, and Draven going jungle.
Items for Draven
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion
Are the standard starter items for Draven with balance damage and regeneration.
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
Berserker’s Greaves: Attack speed boots are the default option for Draven. However, absolutely no Berserker’s Greaves as the first item as some other ADCs, because Draven needs as much net damage as possible instead of attack/run speed.
Immortal Shieldbow + Bloodthirster + Infinity Edge
- Bloodthirster: Draven is an early priority item for Draven, both having great damage and good Life Steel thanks to the Spinning Axe (Q), so it only takes a few shots of the Spinning Axe for Draven to fully recover – this is very beneficial for Draven in teamfights.
- Infinity Edge: this item will be built up next – greatly increasing Draven’s damage from critical attacks and even Draven’s attack speed.
- Rapid Firecannon: Due to the limited range and no glide skills to escape, so Rapid Firecannon is also essential to increase the safe distance for Draven that can deal damage and has plenty of damage. Some other benefits it brings.
Rapid Firecannon, Phantom Dancer, Mercurial Scimitar, Essence Reaver, Guardian Angel, Lord Dominik’s Regards
How to build Draven season 11
How to build Draven season 11 AD
The final item for Draven will be Guardian Angel: ensuring safety and making Draven more confident to deal maximum damage possible. Or you can choose the Phantom Dancer: if Draven is on the lane with strong 1vs1 marksmen like Lucian, Vayne … or the opponent has many strong Physical Damage assassins.
If you have a good supporter and you are also confident and proficient in Draven picking up your axe, you can build the item set or full critical damage 1 Combo evaporates later.
In case the enemy has many control effect champions such as: Leona, Leblanc, Zoe … Mercurial Scimitar will be essential item for Draven to ensure more safety.
=> This is how to build a standard and most powerful Draven AD.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Bloodthirster + Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon + Guardian Angel
If the enemy team has a tanker, tough, a lot of armor => Lord Dominik’s Regards will be an indispensable item for Draven, to maximize damage output.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Bloodthirster + Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon + Lord Dominik’s Regards
How to build Draven season 11 in Lethal way
- Eclipse + Berserker’s Greaves + Sanguine Blade + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Mortal Reminder
- Or: Eclipse + Berserker’s Greaves + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + The Collector + Edge of Night + Lord Dominik’s Regards